Surprise (Shawn)

Your POV

Ok so today is Shawn's last show on tour and it's also his birthday so I wanted to surprise him. How? Well I had to make another tweeter account adding everyone that bought a ticket to his concert and send a tweet to everyone about what to do. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I've never done what I'm about to do in front of so many people. I take in a deep breath making it back stage.

They had been hiding me from him all this time and somehow he hadn't noticed. Everyone knows about this except for him and I'm so excited that I'm literally shaking. I made it back stage quickly as he was talking to his fans before he started his next song. All was going according to plan. They hooked me up and gave me a microphone as he started to sing 'Like to be you' I walked on stage slowly him not noticing and right before I started singing all the people showed a poster up with a different piece making a bunch of different's 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWN!' and 'SURPRISE!' along with the projector behind him. He looked confused for a second before I started singing along with him.

"I don't know what it's like to be you
I don't know how's it like but I'm dying to.
If I could put myself in your shoes,
Then I'll know what is like to be you." Our voices harmonice together so perfectly and his face is priceless. He looks so surprised and confused at the same time.. so much in fact that he stopped singing and I continued for him with a smile on my lips. He looks so perfect right now and he has tears in his eyes. Everyone stopped playing admiring the moment and clapping with everyone else.

"Happy Birthday!" I say opening my hands for him and he runs to me picking me up and twirling me around.

"Did we surprise you?" I asked wiping his tears away.

"Yes you did.. how did you do all of this?" He asked smiling and looking at me with so much love not letting me go.

"Well I had a lot of work to do with everyone's signs, I had to make a different tweeter account for you not to notice what was going on. Everyone had something to do with it and I'd like to thank everyone here for helping me give Shawn this surprise." I said to the microphone as the public went crazy.

"I love you so much." He said and I smiled kissing him and I hear the people awe and scream as we kissed for a few seconds.

"I love you too." I say as he kissed my forehead for a few seconds before I waved to the public saying goodbye and going back stage leaving him to continue his show.