Drunk Jealous (Charlie)

Your POV

I'm not normally the jealous type but this bitch is getting to me. I'm younger than Charlie and considering he likes older women it was a miracle that he even gave me a second glance. That gave me a lot more confidence than the one I had and dating a celebrity I didn't have the luxury of being able to be jealous when my boyfriend was with other girls and honestly if they were fans I didn't care it actually made me happy.. this.. this is different.

She was an old 'friend' and even though when he told me that we were going to a party and meet up with her I didn't think much of it.. until I saw her. She was fucking beautiful and so much more Charlie's type than me. Plus the fact that she kept flirting with him every chance she could and he let her ignoring even my existence is seriously getting to me. And it's not like she's trying to hide it or that we're far enough for Charlie not to include me in a conversation.. no I'm sitting right next to him!

"Y/N?" I hear from behind me and I turn around to see Luke Hemmings there.

"Luke, hi." I say smiling at him. Luke and I became good friends after Charlie got them to preform at my 20th birthday they being my favorite and all. I became good friends with the whole band but I have to admit Luke was actually my favorite band mate because I somewhat fancied him. Charlie knew that.

"Hi, what are you doing here?" He asked leaning on the back of the sofa looking at me and I turn slightly to look at Charlie to see that he wasn't even paying attention to me, his whole attention was on what the girl, who is not his girlfriend, was talking about.

"Supposedly with my boyfriend but as you can see he's busy." I say rolling my eyes and he smiled at me before glancing at Charlie and shaking his head.

"Come on, me and the guys are having a drinking contest if you wanna join." He said extending his hand and I think about it. There's nothing wrong with leaving with a few friends to have a drinking contest when your boyfriend is absolutely ignoring your very existence by paying attention to another girl right? I smiled and take his hand getting up.

"I'd love to." I say and he smiled leading the way to the bar where Calum, Ashton and Michael are.

"Look who I found guys!" Yelled Luke as we made it to the other boys.

"Y/N!" They yell smiling at me and giving me a hug each.

"Did you come here to join us in this little competition?" Michael asks and I nod.

"Yep, now let's get started!" I say and they cheer with me and started ordering shot after shot until we were all drunk out of our minds and stumbling leaning on each other.

"Guys lets go dance!" I say leaning on Luke and they all nodded as we joined the little circle of people dancing just for my eyes to land on Charlie dancing with the other woman making me frown.

"He's stupid for ignoring you." I hear Luke say and I sighed nodding turning my body to face him.

"I just love him so much." I whined making him giggle and boop my nose with his finger making me giggle.

"I know." He said giving me a lazy smile before he started to dance with me in his arms making me laugh and dance with him. The guys were around us dancing with us crazily making me laugh more up until the moment my eyes landed on Charlie again and this time the girl was getting closer and closer to him. That's when I had enough and walked towards them leaving the guys but I guess they followed me.

"Chaaaarliiieeee." I drag his name in my drunken state as I got closer to him and his head snapped to look at me and the girls lips kissed his cheek and I pout as I watch her glare at me.