Rainy Day (Shawn)

Your POV

Shawn and I were at a cabin because Shawn needed sort of a break and because I wanted to stay here in a cozy cabin my parents had bought for me a year ago. We had been here for two days and today it was raining hard which meant there was lighting and thunder.

"You ok?" Shawn asked. He was in our room and walked out to see me sitting in the bay window looking outside with a sketchbook in hand.

"Yeah." I say looking in his eyes. Me and Shawn have been best friends for a long time and I've had a crush on him for the longest time.. yet I never got the courage to tell him.

"What are you doing?" He asked sitting in front of me. I had one of his sweatshirts on with grey sweat pants and socks since it was cold.. at least for me it is, Shawn is just in his sweat pants and shirtless like what the hell?

"Admiring the rain." I say simply looking back at the rain praying he hadn't noticed me staring at his exposed body.

"What's that in your hands?" He asked reaching for it but I moved it away putting it behind me.

"It's nothing really." I say biting my lip.

"If it's nothing then why can't I see it?" He asked crawling towards me.

"Shawn please I promise it's nothing."  I say getting nervous getting my knees closer to my chest.

"Then let me see it." He says and I shake my head embarrassed. He sighs and just when I think he's gonna leave it his arms go around me taking my sketch book away from me.

"No Shawn give it back!" I say freaking out. I tried getting it back but it was no use he was already looking through the pages.

"Wow I didn't know you could draw Y/N... these are amazing." He says and I shake my head.

"Shawn please give it back." I say desperate to stop him from getting to the last drawing.

"Why would I.. wait is this me?" He asks looking at the book strange.

"Shawn stop!" I yell but it was no use...

"I wish I could tell you I.. Y/N? What is this?" He asks looking up at me and I shake my head.

"I told you to stop." I said before ripping the sketch book from his hand and walking to the room we had been staying with tears in my eyes and slam the door shut. I got on the bay window in the room and watched the rain fall just as the tears fell from my eyes and I hug my knees close to me.

"Y/N.." I hear a knock on the door before it opens and Shawn comes in. I ignore him and continue looking outside.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked and I snort.

"Yeah cause telling your best friend you're in love with them is such a good idea." I say not even glancing at him as he took a seat in front of me.

"How was I supposed to know how you felt if you didn't tell me? Why did I have to see a drawing to know?" He asks and I felt myself sob when he said that.

"Maybe you weren't supposed to know." I say in barely a whisper.

"What if I wanted to know? Y/N look at me." He says taking my chin in his fingers.

"Y/N I love you too." He says and with that he kissed my lips softly and I was way too shocked to kiss back.

"I knew how I felt about you the moment we were away from each other and I couldn't stop thinking about you. I didn't tell you because I knew it would freak you out and I thought you'd leave." He said making me smile small before hugging him.

"I was sacred of how you'd react if I told you." I mumbled and he hugged me tighter.

"I love you so much Y/N." He says kissing my forehead causing me to smile and kiss his nose.

"I love you too Shawn."