Señorita

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT.. KINKY CONTENT IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THAT STUFF DO NOT READ!

Your POV

I felt like growling or killing someone. Shawn hasn't really had time for me in a while with tour and writing new songs and the tension was starting to get to me.. specially when watching those two filming. I wanted to be in her shoes right now, I wanted to do that with him and more and honestly I may love Camila but my instincts tell me otherwise. I know she likes him! Her glancing at me every chance she has while she touches him is a dead give away as well.

I finally let out a huff and slip out of there without anyone noticing going to the roof of the place. It was going to be sunset soon and this was only day one of the video making. Everything's a surprise so it's keeping a low profile for anyone to find out. I take a seat at the edge of the building under the metal pipes there for someone to hold on to when standing up. I look at the view from up here. It was about maybe 100 or 150 feet tall so it wasn't that high but still a dangerous fall. I pulled out my phone and headphones putting them on and started listening to 'Easier' by 5SOS on repeat honestly the song talked for itself and some of the lyrics went well with my situation right now.

"You thought you could just run away from me?" I jumped when someone wrapped their hand around my waist and took off my headphones.

"The fuck Shawn you scared me!" I say almost screaming at him before breathing out a sigh of relief that it was only him as he stayed there with a straight face looking at me. He looked fucking sexy though, his curls looked perfect and his eyes looked more intense than normal.

"Why did you come up here?" He asked taking a seat next to me and I looked away from him to the view, it was dry and hot out here but since nightfall would come soon it was starting to get just a bit less hot.

"Nothing really." I answer and before I knew it I was laying on the ground with him straddling me making my eyes widen.

"Now what have I told you about lying?" He asks smirking at me as my cheeks feel hot.

"Liares get punished.." I say and he nods.

"That's right love.. so tell me why you're here or I'll just have to fuck it out of you." He said lowering his body to be just above my lips when he said that and I felt my lower region getting wet just from his words.

"We're on a roof Shawn." I say as his lips traveled down my cheek, jawline and neck to my collar.

"You're telling me like I cared darling." He said moving up and caressing my hands up and down before wrapping them around his neck allowing me to mess up his hair.

"You're suppose to be filming Shawn." I say as he bit my neck and sucked making me moan.

"I still have sometime.. señorita." He said admiring his work before he smirked down at me and kissing me full on the lips making me melt and let myself get drunk on the feeling that only Shawn could give me.

His hands moved up and down my body caressing and gripping every part he wanted to. He unbuttoned my pants before slipping them off leaving just in my lingerine and his fingers rubbed my clit making me moan into the kiss feeling him smirk as he bites my bottom lip and kiss my lips again with his hand moving inside the underwear.

"Shawn~" I moan at the feeling seeing as it had been a while since he last touched me.

"What~?" He asked almost mewling looking in my eyes, god his eyes. I couldn't stop looking at them. The admiration, the love, the lust..

"I need you." I moan before one of his fingers slipped inside of me and I see him bite his lip as he starts moving his finger.

"No.. I'm not fully giving anything to you until you answer why you came here in the first place." He said moving his finger so fucking slowly and holding my hips in place making sure I couldn't move to have more friction.