You don't get it (Shawn)

Your POV

"I can't do this anymore.." I say looking at my hands. I felt Shawn looking at me, he had came to visit me since he was still on tour.

"Can't do what?" He asked and I know he was worried.

"I.. I thought I could.. I thought I could deal with the hate, I thought I could deal with you being away so much... I thought that as long as I was with you I could handle all of it.." I started and look up to see him looking at me with pain in his eyes.

"Baby no.. don't do this I love you." He says and I shake my head walking to him with tears in my eyes putting or foreheads together.

"I can't ruin your life like this Shawn.." I say biting my lip.

"Baby you could never ruin my life by being in it.. the only way you'll ruin it is if you leave." He says and I look away.

"Shawn you're barely here, I'm getting hate everywhere because I'm dating you because I don't deserve you.. because you're just too perfect." I say and he pulls me towards him.

"I don't fucking care what they say about us Y/N! I'm not going to let you go!" He says and I felt the tears fall.

"You don't get it Shawn.. people are going to talk and are gonna hate and.. you're not gonna even be here." I mumbled, I didn't wanna tell him... I didn't want to ruin his carrier for this.. for something that was my mistake.

"Y/N I love you no matter what they say, you shouldn't care what they say specially since they only do it because they want to be in your shoes." He says and I drop to my knees biting my lip.. why did he have to make this so difficult?

"Y/N I love you so much and it doesn't matter what they say, or what happens that will never change. We've been through a lot and I'm not gonna let you go just like that." He says taking my cheek in his hand.

"I will never let you go." He says kissing my lips softly and I cry looking in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." I say and his eyes look confused as I brake down crying in his arms.

"I didn't mean for this to happen.." I say and he looks kinda hurt.

"Y/N what are you talking about?" He asked worried and I bite my lip looking in his eyes.

"Remember the last time we um.." I said and he nodded regardless.

"I don't know why but I didn't remember that I hadn't take the pill in a while and-" He cuts me off.

"Wait Y/N are you trying to tell me that you're pregnant?" He asked and I look down.

"I'm sorry." I say crying harder but he just hugs me tight.

"Baby don't cry.. it's ok." He says hugging me tight to him.

"Why would you try and push me away for something like this? Princess this is going to be our baby, our making, the product of our love. Why didn't you just tell me?" He asked looking at me.

"Shawn you're an idol.. you're young and perfect you don't deserve to be tied down like this." I say and he shakes his head and looks at me with a smile.

"Princess I'm gonna be a daddy to a baby boy or a baby girl with the woman I love most in this world.. why wouldn't I want to be tied down to that?" He asks whipping my tears.

"What did I do to have you?" I ask and he smiles letting a tear fall.

"I'm going to be a father.. wait till my parents and Aaliyah hear about this." He says making me smile.

"I love you.. so so much." I say making him kiss me.

"I love you more princess."