Meeting (Charlie)

Your POV

"So Y/N you're an up and coming star you turned famous basically overnight when you uploaded a song on YouTube for the first time." Said Ellen and I smile nodded as the crowd cheered.

"You just did a new song with Justin Bieber how was that?" Asked Ellen and I smiled as the crowd cheer very loudly.

"It was really fun actually. And since we both were writing the song from scratch and creating it it was really fun hanging out with Justin like that." I answered.

"You also did a collaboration with Shawn Mendes I heard you two became friends." Said Ellen and the crowd cheered again making me laugh a bit.

"Yes we did. Shawn is just amazing and talented and nice guy and he's so damn tall." I say making people laugh including Ellen.

"Is there anyone that you would like to meet or do a collaboration with?" She asked and my smile grew.

"I would really like to meet Charlie Puth. He's just so cute and dorky and his music is just amazing. Ever since I first saw him singing See You Again I knew I had fallen in love. Thank you for giving him the chance to become what he is right now." I say to her and Ellen smiles at me.

"It was my pleasure I just saw the potential in him and he didn't disappointed." She says and I smile big.

"So what would you say to Charlie Puth if you had the chance?" Ellen asked.

"Probably that I love him. His music is so inspiring and unique and I think his personality reflects his music. He has such a caring, loving, funny, musically nerdy, and dorky personality it's just amazing. I would tell him that the fact that he has perfect pitch doesn't make him an outcast it makes him unique and very very special to me and to all of his fans. That even though he says people get tired of listening to him ramble on and on about music I love when he does it because he seems so happy every time he talks about it and it takes my breath away every time he talks like that because it just shows how much he actually knows about music and I really wish I could be like that one day." I say and the crowd goes awe making me smile.

"That's really sweet of you to say." My eyes widen and I turn on my seat to see Charlie freaking Puth standing right there behind me.

"Oh my.." I couldn't even finish before I turn back around to see Ellen with a big smile on her lips and Charlie stands in front of me with his hands extended.

"Don't I get a hug?" He asked and I got up hugging him tightly. I hear the crowd clapping and cheering.

"I can't believe I'm meeting you." I say feeling tears in my eyes and I look back up at him.

"Awe, please don't cry." He says in a sweet voice wiping away my tears and taking a seat where I was and puts me on his leg making the crowd cheer louder.

"How do you feel? Did I surprise you?" Ellen asked making the people laugh.

"No.. you just almost gave me a heart attack no big deal." I say making people including Charlie laugh.

"I love sarcastic girls." He says and I look at him and smirk.

"Oh I know you do." I say making him grin.

"You seem to know a lot about Charlie." Says Ellen and I nodded.

"I love him. Even the things he calls flaws I love." I say and look at Charlie as the crowed awed again and Charlie gave me a smile as I caress the scar on his eyebrow.

"I love how this scar gives him a very special and sexy look in a way, I love his eyes, I love his smile, I like how he can get awkward ever so easily but makes things fun at the same time. I love how adorable he looks every time he holds a puppy, I love how his eyes light up every time he's talking about his music or how he just gets lost playing the piano. I love how caring and loving his personality is and now that I've hugged him I love how his hugs feel as if I was hugging a teddy bear." I say and people both awe and laughed just like Charlie laughed.

"And I absolutely love your laugh." I say and my eyes landed on his hair and I bite my lip he seems to catch up.

"You can touch it if you want." And so I did, I caress his soft hair.

"You really shouldn't of gave me permission for this." I say pulling his hair slightly making him bite his lip.

"I don't regret it." He says making the crowd cheer.

"Is it soft?" Ellen asked and I look at her to see she had a smile on her face.

"Very soft and poofy which is perfect. And if there's something and you can ask Shawn this because I've mentioned it to him, if there's anything I love doing or have sort of an obsession with is guys hair." I say pulling my hands away from Charlie's hair and his hands landed on my hips to support me.

"Really? Is that normal?" Asked Ellen making me and the crowd laugh.

"I don't think so, no. But I don't know I like playing with guys hair." I say.

"Yeah I could tell." Says Charlie and I look at him weird.

"How?" I asked.

"Because that felt way too good to just be something you do once in a while." He says and I felt the heat run to my cheeks as the crowd cheered and clap loudly and I took a glance at Ellen who had a smirk on her face.

"Well that was something." She said making people laugh. After we were done with the interview we went back stage to leave but before I left Charlie stopped me.

"Can I get your number? Truth be told I really like you and ever since I saw you I've wanted to meet you." He says and my eyes lid up.

"Of course." I say handing him my phone as he gave me his and we exchange numbers.

"Cool I'll see you around Y/N." He says kissing my cheek before leaving.. best interview ever.