Best friends? (Shawn/Charlie)

Ok imagine Charlie is Shawn's age meaning 20 years old.. you're 20 years old as well.

Your POV

My boyfriend and I broke up today. I wasn't broken, I wasn't sad.. I'm just disappointed. I had heard rumors of him cheating on me and I didn't believe them.. biggest mistake ever. When you see your own boyfriend fucking another girl in the same bed you two share is not a very pretty scene. For some reason it didn't bother me as much, the only thing I would probably miss about him is the sex.. god that amazing sex. I sighed and laid back on the couch bothered thinking about it. I found myself in my grandparents amazing house. The day they passed away the house belonged to me. Is the only thing they left behind and I treasured it with my life. So much so that the only ones who know about this place are Charlie and Shawn my best friends.

"Y/N?" I look up to see both Charlie and Shawn there. I smile at both of them, did I mention they also have keys to this place?

"Hey." I say looking at both of them standing there over me somehow made me feel aroused which wasn't normal.. at all.

"You ok? We heard you broke up with your boyfriend." Said Shawn his voice so raspy and sexy.. WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?!

"How did you find out so fast?" I ask sitting up and rubbing my thighs together to get some release I see Charlie looking at me and noticed my movement.

"Your boyfriend came to my house looking for you thinking you were with one of us." He answerd in a husky voice making me bite my lip. How did I not notice how hot these two were before now?

"Y/N are you ok?" Charlie continued talking taking a seat next to me putting a hand on my thigh I bite my lip harder at the touch.

"Y/N?" This time it was Shawn. I got up and got away from both of them. I can't feel this way. Why am I feeling this way?!

"I'm fine." I say sitting in the bay window.

"You're acting strange, are you sure you're ok?" Shawn says again and I nodded not making eyes contact with them.

"Are you upset about the break up? Is that why you're acting like this?" Says Charlie as I felt his eyes on me.

"I'm fine. I'm not upset about it." I say closing my eyes to try and calm down but it only made it worse as images of the things these two could do to me fluted my mind.

"Baby girl you know we're here for you and we'll do anything you need to help you." Shawn's amazing voice flew to my ears and I subconsciously moaned laying my head back to the wall behind me.

"Y/N?" I hear both of them say and I shake my head.

"Can you please stop calling my name or calling me pet names god!" I say frustrated by my body begging to be touched and my ears begging to hear how they moan and grunt.

"Why? What's wrong?" It was Charlie and my eyes snapped open.

"You really wanna know why? Because I just left my boyfriend who I had sex basically 24/7 with and you two just come in here the moment my mind is playing the most hot scenarios we had. Your voices, your body's, god everything is just turning me on more and I can't do anything about it because you're here!" I say frustrated and looked away.

I expected them to leave and never talk to me again so I was surprised when I felt Charlie stand next to me and bend over kissing my neck making me moan at his touch.

"Is this what you want Y/N?" I close my eyes as his hand caress my thigh going up and down barely touching the sensitive area making me whimper at his touch.

"Mhm.." I say and I feel him smirk and he pulls me up in a split second Shawn was behind me playing with my nipples and kissing my neck biting my ear lobe teasingly. I felt Charlie's lips on mine and his hands on my ass pulling me closer making me feel his half hard cock.