Camila

Ok so Shawn is going to be a bit of an ass in this story but it wasn't on purpose, and not all is going to be facts to make it more interesting ok? Still hope you enjoy. Next update will probably be the second part of this one. Also you're Hispanic in this too.

Your POV

There's always a moment in life when you look at someone and you just know you love them. That moment for me was when I was 14 years old and moved to Canada when my father cheated on my mother.

People were nice.. at least the adults were but the same couldn't be said for the kids. That's when I met Shawn, he became my light, my rock, he became the good on my life after everything had happened. Soon I knew I loved him, he introduced me to Brian and the two of them accepted me into their group easily.

I could trust them, I could laugh with them.. yet Shawn always had my attention in a different way. When Shawn turned 15 almost 16 he started to become famous and I was really scared that he would change but he never did.. if anything it made him a better person and my love for him grew more and more some time after that Connor came to our little group and we all became close friends.. and then?

Then Camila came to his life. She was pretty, talented, sweet and just perfect for him but they always claimed to just be friends. Shawn never said anything more so I believed him and so I guess that's why I'm like this now.

Shawn had taken us on tour with him and when I asked him what he was doing last night he just said he was tired and wanted to sleep so I left him alone.. just for me to wake up to pictures of him and Camila holding hands and heading towards a hotel.. what am I suppose to think about that? Everyone would love them together and frankly, what am I compared to her?

"You're not going to the party today?" Brian asked and I shook my head. I knew the two of them were going to be there and I knew if I saw them I'd break down.

"Nah, I just wanna stay in and chill. You know parties aren't my thing." I said giving a small smile to him acting to the best of my ability.

"You may find something fun to do there, come on its the 4th of July you need to do something." Connor said and I shake my head again.

"No way, I'm staying here watching my anime in my pj's and messy hair. I don't feel like getting ready at all." I say throwing myself back on the bed.

"Come on just one hour at least!" Connor begged me and I shake my head again just for him and Brian to drag me out of bed.

"What are you doing?! Put me down!" I yell as they just ignored me.

"Go get her a dress." Brian said as Connor let's go of me going to my bag.

"Hey! What the hell?! Let me go!" I scream trying to escape but his hold wouldn't allow me to do so.

"Here's what's gonna happen, you either get dressed on your own or we can just change you ourselves. Your choice." Brian said as my mouth fell open.

"You wouldn't.." I say in disbelief as he raise an eyebrow at me and I know he will.

"Fine! Whatever, I'll go." I say as Connor came back with a smirk handing me a white hoodie almost dress like with some white leggings under it and some white sport shoes. I sigh snatching the cloth out of his hands mumbling shit to myself as I move to the bag looking for some underwear and stomping into my bathroom taking a bath before doing my hair and little makeup before putting the cloth on.

"Look she actually looks kinda cute." Connor smirks at me making me glare at him and flick him off making him laugh.

"Let's go!" Brian said with a laugh as we all walk out of my hotel room that I shared with Connor since he wanted to share a room with me this time just to annoy the living hell out of me.

"I hate you guys." I say as we made it to the lobby where Shawn was waiting.

"You guys made it." Shawn said smiling.

"Yeah something you didn't last night, where were you?" Brian asked Shawn raising a brow just to make my heart shatter, so he didn't make it to his room last night?

"I just got held back." Shawn said scratching the back of his head with a small blush.

"Yeah held back by Camila." I say crossing my arms causing him to blush deeper as Connor looked at me. Connor knows about my feelings for Shawn, knowing he'd be much better at keeping it a secret from Shawn than Brian who Shawn knows backwards and forewarned.

"H-how did you know?" He asked looking down as did I.

"There's a few pictures of the two of you together last night. Fans are going wild." I say as he curses under his breath.

"Well anyway let's get this over with." I say and started to walk to the exit and Connor caught up to me.

"Is that why you didn't want to come with us?" He asked lowly and I nodded before getting in the car ignoring all of them talking to each other until we made it there. All of them went to get a drink and Shawn quickly found Camila and went to talk to her while I lean on the edge of the building looking at the view and getting lost in it to distract myself.

It wasn't until the two took a seat by the pool that it really got to me.. they were hugging while sitting and talking. I felt the sting in my eyes telling me I wanted to cry before looking away and walked towards the exit.

"Where are you going?" Brian asked with a frown as Connor was next to him and looked at where I was before and nodded.

"Let her go, she's been here long enough and this isn't exactly a place she'd like to be. Let her do her." Connor said as Brian frowned but nodded and I said goodbye to them walking out of there. Thankfully the hotel wasn't so far away and it gave me time to think and space out before making it to my room.

As I do I quickly strip from my cloth and shoes along with the socks taking off the bra opting for putting a crop top on instead before taking off all my makeup and let my hair fall taking off the hair tie that always keeps it up because it's so long before moving to the bed and flopping myself on it finally letting the tears fall.