Only I can (Shawn)

I got this idea from the pic up top I couldn't stop myself from making this.. so yeah enjoy!

Your POV

Shawn and I were at a party and I was having fun with some friends up until Charlie walked to me to say hi and we started to talk. Not long after we started talking Shawn came to my side and literally dragged me out of there with a mad face.

"Shawn, Shawn stop, what's wrong?" I ask when we got in the car but he just stayed quiet ignoring me but I saw his jaw clenching and un-clenching. Fuck he was turning me on just by doing that!

"Please baby tell me what's wrong?" I ask when we finally made it to our room and he still hadn't even look at me.

"Why were you talking to Charlie?" He asked looking me in the eyes and I couldn't help but bite my lip. He was jealous over Charlie? When all he had to do was look mad to turn me on? How is he jealous of Charlie? Charlie is just a good friend and could never come close to make me feel the things he did by just the little things he did... like right now the fucking way he's staring at me doesn't let me concentrate at all!

"Don't worry babe, he's just a friend." I say to try and assure him but he shakes his head pinning me to the wall.

"I don't care who the fuck he is! He was looking at you in a way only I can look at you!" He says taking my breath away by those words as he emphasized 'only I'. Hell I loved it when he got possessive.

"And I'm not mad." He says putting his forehead to mine his hands moving under my shirt touching my bare skin and I close my eyes enjoying the feeling.

"It's just like.." He stops for a second to kiss up my neck to my ear to then whisper.. "I love you, and I'm the only one that can enjoy looking at you." I bite my lip as he pulls slightly away and looks at my lips licking his own before biting it like he always did driving me crazy.

"I love you." I say wrapping my arms around his neck to kiss him and soon the kiss turned heated.. you know what happened after that 😉.