That time of the month (Shawn)

Third Person POV

Shawn was finally coming back home from tour to surprise you, he was supposed to feel happy and excited to see you but instead he was thinking a little too much feeling as if he had forgot something.. something important. And then it hits him. It was that time of the month for you. He had to keep track of the dates to see when you were on your period since you were very good at hiding it from him and never asked for anything during that time not even his attention, well that maybe sometimes.

Him being the amazing boyfriend he is memorized the days of the month you were on your period and made sure to give a lot of attention to you along with being extra sweet. He also knows that you have really bad cramps but do not drink anything for it preferring to deal with it, still you were kinda good at hiding your pain from him except when they got way too out of hand.

Shawn decided to stop at the nearest store and buy some junk food for the both you specially chocolate along with things you use when you're on your days, after that stop he walked out with three bags and then stopped at a pizza shop buying you your favorite pizza. Finally he made it to the house you both shared and got everything out before he opened the front door and walking up stairs where he heard your moans and sighed knowing you were in pain right now and didn't know he was there, you would've probably not be making a sound if you knew.

Your POV

OMG this pain is killing me! I have been in bed all day not wanting to go out for anything, I tried watching a movie and failed miserably giving up and moaning while in a ball under the covers. It wasn't until I felt the bed dip that I looked up to see Shawn there giving me a smile.

"Baby!" I yell wrapping my hands around his neck pulling him to my lips giving him a deep passionate kiss.

"Hey babe." He said with a smile looking in my eyes.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be on tour." I said making him laugh. God how much I missed that laugh.

"I came back earlier to surprise you." He said pulling his hands up to show me the bags he had on his hands.

"Did you seriously get all of this for me?" I asked getting emotional.

"Babe I'd go to the moon a back for you." He said kissing my forehead.

"Now lets watch a movie." He said looking for some comfortable cloth.. sweatpants. That is all he had on when he sat on the bed pulling me with him giving me the big sized Nutella with a spoon. I opened it and took a spoon full as I cuddle to his side. I felt his hand go to my lower stomach and started to massage there making me moan lightly as he put on Netflix kissing my cheek.

"I love you." He said making me smile.

"I love you more." I said kissing his neck softly enjoying his hands on me easing the pain.. I differently have the best boyfriend ever.