Movie Night (Shawn 2)

Shawn's POV

It hurt so much to see her cry. We've been friends since I can remember since our parents were high school friends as well. I did have a crush on Y/N when we were little since she was so perfect but high school came and I noticed that the love I had for her was the same type of love I had for Aaliyah.

I knew Y/N loved Charlie's music so I introduced them and they hit it off pretty well. Then Charlie told me he liked her and I knew she liked him too so I told him how to ask her out and from there they started dating.. this was 8 months ago and he had been on tour for the past 4 months.

"Shawn." I hear Y/N say and I look down at her.

"Let's watch Harry Potter." I say smiling at her and she gave me a smile nodding her head. She walked to the living room to get everything ready while I went to the kitchen getting the popcorn ready but also decided to call Charlie.

"I thought I told you to not hurt her." I say to the phone as soon as he picked it up and I hear him sigh.

"I didn't mean to.." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah cause going out with a girl you're rumored to have slept with while you were on tour the same day you got back instead of spending it with your girlfriend that you haven't seen in 4 months is not gonna hurt her." I say sarcastically.

"Oh and lets not forget that you call her by another's name." I say glaring at nothing keeping my voice low making sure Y/N didn't hear me.

"That was an accident." He says and I roll my eyes.

"She was crying you know?" I said shaking my head.

"She's hurt and it's all your fault so you better do something about it tomorrow. She's staying with me tonight." I say before ending the call and getting the popcorn and back to the living room smiling at her.

"You ready?" I ask and she nods padding the space next to her for me to seat making me chuckle and sit down next to her cuddling.

"Just like old times huh?" I said making her smile at me and nod as we watched the movie silently when I noticed she was asleep. I smiled putting my head on top of her and falling asleep with her just like we used to before Charlie took it away from us.

I woke up to someone ringing the door bell, I tried to get up but then looked to my side seeing Y/N there bringing back the memories of last night making me smile and get up carefully not to wake her up and quickly walked to the door before they ring again and wake her up.

"Charlie? What are you doing here?" I asked him as he looked at me.

"Why are you shirtless?" He asked and I look down noticing I was still shirtless from last night.

"Ew I fell asleep without taking a bath.. how did Y/N even managed to stay close to me for so long?" I mumbled to myself disgusted by the fact that I didn't take a both last night.

"Where's Y/N? I've been calling her non stop but she hasn't answered." He says.

"She's sleeping we had movie night last night." I say leaning on the door frame.

"So she actually stayed here with you?" He asked looking down and I nodded.

"Why wouldn't she?" I ask him.

"I.. I thought she'd come home.." He said and I raised a brow.

"Charlie Y/N isn't just any girl, trust me I would know, but the fact that you called her another girl's name would hurt or make anyone angry. Y/N doesn't just forgive people that easily even if she loved them. She was mad at me for a whole week just for pushing her to the ground and it was an accident yet she didn't talk to me at all ignoring me the whole week.. we were just 10. That hasn't changed about her and I would say it's gotten worse so you ether do something or you're gonna lose her. And I hope for your sake you cancelled whatever plans you had last night or you could say goodbye to her." I said crossing my arms over my chest and look at him as he looked down making me sigh.

"I'm taking her ice skating when she wakes up, if you really love her think of something special to do." I say before closing the door on him. That didn't feel so good but Y/N means a lot to me and he hurt her.

"Shawn?" I hear and walk to the living room.

"Can you cook us breakfast while I take a short bath? After we'll get ready we're going ice skating." I say with a smile as her eyes lid up.

"Yes! I don't remember the last time we went!" She said excited and I smiled shaking my head at her excitement.