Face Time (Charlie)

Charlie's POV

I'm in Valentine In The Morning right now. They have been asking the routine questions about my music and stuff until..

"So Charlie, we heard that you have finally got your self a girlfriend." I shake my head blushing lightly.

"Oh God people Charlie Puth is blushing!" I laughed lightly.

"Yeah I do have a girlfriend now, an amazing and beautiful girlfriend." I said still blushing lightly just thinking of the picture she sent to me last night and anticipating the one she would send tonight.

"Tell us a bit about her."

"Like what?" I said with a sigh hoping they would not ask about anything too personal.

"Well like her origen, name, age, maybe her job?" 

"Well she's Hispanic, from Puerto Rico, her name is Y/N, she's my same age, and she actually works for the FBI as a field agent." I said smiling lightly.

"Really? That's an interesting job." I laugh.

"It is." I said.

"So she's from Puerto Rico, what does she have to say about Despacito?" I laugh so much at that.

"Do they even still listen to that?" I asked shaking my head.

"But she actually liked the original song but as soon as she heard Justin Bieber she hated it. She does not like Justin at all and did not appreciate him singing in Spanish and from there she just stared hating the song because she heard it everywhere." I said making everyone laugh.

"Is she hot?" I took a deep breath.

"Yeah she is.. she's painfully hot, and leaving her alone in a job where she's basically the only girl and her co workers are like these really tall and buff guys is really worrying." I say with a sigh.

"Does she go partying with friends and stuff?" I nodded.

"She actually does but I never seem to worry about that considering it takes like 8 shots just to get her tipsy and she know's when to stop drinking and how much time she has to wait for that alcohol to leave her system and even though I know a lot of guys try to get close to her I know she won't let them. I also know that if they try anything she's gonna kick their butts." I say with a smile.

"Does she sing well? I mean you have perfect pitch is it annoying to hear her sing?"

"No, not really, she has a really nice voice and she always seems to hit the right note. I know what is to wake up to her singing a Spanish song and it being the most beautiful thing I've ever heard." I say smiling.

"Ok moving up to something a bit more intense."

"Oh no." I say covering my face.

"Is she any good in you know what?" I shake my head with a weird smile (Pic up top).

"I am not answering that question." I say.

"Is it that bad?"

"I am not answering that far less considering Mikaela is right behind me." I say with a laugh.

"Fine, fine. What's the last picture you received from her?" I swallow.

"Why don't we change the subject?" I said nervously.

"Oh come on Charlie why not?"

"Probably because it's not PG and I don't want to expose my girlfriend that way." I said now kinda annoyed.

"Alright then can you face time her?" I sighed looking at the time.

"She's probably working right now but I'll call her anyway." I said taking out my phone and call her a few seconds later she answers she looks kinda worried.

"Babe I can't talk that much right now." She said.

"I'm on radio right now they were asking about you." I said and she smiled.

"That's sweet. Hi everyone." She said as I turn the camera for her to see every one.

"Hey." Said everyone waiving.

"Why don't you tell them how much you hate Despacito?" I say and she laughs.

"I don't hate Despacito, I hate Justin's version of it. Like why is everyone giving him the credit for the song?" She said making everyone laugh.

"Sing some of it for us." I said and she sighed.

"Fine but after that I'm leaving I'm in the middle of a case right now." She says. 

"Sí, sabes que ya llevo un rato mirándote 

Tengo que bailar contigo hoy
Vi que tu mirada ya estaba llamándome
Muéstrame el camino que yo voy (Oh)
Tú, tú eres el imán y yo soy el metal

Me voy acercando y voy armando el plan
Solo con pensarlo se acelera el pulso (Oh yeah)Ya, ya me está gustando más de lo normal
Todos mis sentidos van pidiendo más
Esto hay que tomarlo sin ningún apuroDespacito
Quiero respirar tu cuello despacito
Deja que te diga cosas al oído
Para que te acuerdes si no estás conmigoDespacito
Quiero desnudarte a besos despacito
Firmo en las paredes de tu laberinto
Y hacer de tu cuerpo todo un manuscrito Quiero ver bailar tu pelo
Quiero ser tu ritmo
Que le enseñes a mi boca
Tus lugares favoritos (favoritos, favoritos baby)Déjame sobrepasar tus zonas de peligro
Hasta provocar tus gritos
Y que olvides tu apellido." Everyone clapped when she finished and she smiles.

"And that ladies and gentlemen is how Despacito is suppose to sound." She says making me laugh and look at her. She had her hair up and had the bullet proof vest on making me worry.

"Baby are you?" I asked scared and she sighed with a small smile.

"It's fine babe, I'll be ok." She said.

"Y/N we're leaving! The boss is not happy about waiting you know that." Her co worker Aiden came to view.

"Oh hey Charlie." He said.

"Hello Aiden." I say kinda annoyed.

"You have 5 minutes max Y/N." She nodded and look at the camera.

"I have to go babe, talk to you tonight like always. I love you." She said and I smile.

"I love you too." I say as she smiles at me blowing me a kiss and ended the call.

"You seem worried." They said and I nodded.

"She was wrapping up a case.. that's always the worst." I say.

"How do you know?"

"She had her bullet vest on." I say making them nod.

"She does have a really nice voice." He said trying to change the subject and I welcomed it.

"That she does." I said smiling slightly.