Fan (Shawn)

Your POV

"Why are you so mad about this?!" Shawn almost yelled when we walked in.

"Oh I don't know, maybe because of the fact that you touched her ass and you let her kiss you!" I yell annoyed by that stupid question.

"First of, it was just for a picture anyone would say it was something big by the way you're acting right now." He says causing me to turn around and glare at him.

"Oh because a picture where your hand is on her ass and her lips are on yours is so innocent right?!" I yell making motions with my hands.

"I didn't know she was gonna kiss me like that!" He yelled and I shake my head.

"You didn't pull away either." I say shaking my head walking to our room him behind me.

"I was surprised! You can't expect me to pull away right away when something like that happens!" He says and I shake my head again walking to our closet and take out one of my over sized cropped sweatshirts and some comfortable shorts.

"Shawn you don't even like taking pictures like that with me yet there you go and did it with a damn fan.. I saw how you looked at her Shawn she was prettier than me!" I yelled tears in my eyes but I turn away from him taking my shirt off to put the crop on.

"Baby no. Don't say that." He says and I felt him try and take my hand but I don't let him and change my pants walking out of the room putting my hair in a messy pony tale.

"Baby please." He says following me.

"Please what Shawn? If you don't love me anymore then just fucking tell me Shawn because I'm getting tired of you ignoring me every time you get home from work, or how you just spend hours on your phone talking to your fans instead of me. I'm getting tired of being second best." I turn around to face him and his eyes widen.

"Princess please don't cry. You aren't second best and I could never stop loving you even if I tried." He says cupping my face in his hand wiping the tears away with his thumb kissing my nose.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel that way. I didn't mean to hurt you like that.. and if you want me to post pictures like that all you needed to do was ask babe." He says with a smirk as he takes his phone out.

"Shawn you don't have to-" I was cut off by him.

"Done." He says kissing my forehead as my phone rang signaling I had a notification. I took my phone out looking at him strange before opening tweeter.

All mine today and always, I love you baby girl and you'll always be my number one @Y/Nuser

I look up at him and smile softly.

"I love you too." I say walking to him and kiss him before looking through my pictures and finding one I liked.

" I say walking to him and kiss him before looking through my pictures and finding one I liked

All yours baby boy, I love you too 

His phone beeps and he looks at it before smiling and looking at me.

"I love you baby girl." He says kissing me softly.

"I love you too Shawn Peter Raul Mendes."