Interview (Charlie)

Your POV

I wake up in the middle of the night to my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I said sleepily.

"Hey babe, I'm sorry did I wake you up?" I sat up waking up a little.

"Charlie? Geeky it's like 4 am in the morning." I said using my nickname for him.

"I'm sorry I didn't know." He said kinda guilty.

"It's fine. What's up? Why'd you call?" I asked him rubbing my eyes.

"Uh, well I'm kinda in the middle of an interview and they asked if I could call you." He said and I stayed quite for a second.

"I'm kinda glad it was a call and not a face time." I said with almost a laugh.

"Why?" He asked clueless.

"Because you would've seen me half asleep with my hair going everywhere." I said smiling softly.

"You look beautiful no matter what." He said and I heard 'awe's from the background.

"That would be said of you my dear music geek." I said biting my lower lip.

"Would you mind if we do a few questions?" I hear a woman's voice on the other side.

"Uh, no, go ahead." I said now leaning on the head of the bed.

"You called Charlie a music geek correct? Where did that nick name come from?" The woman asked.

"Well at the beginning of our relationship I remember him always talking about music and he still does, he always looks his happiest around music, and he seems to always read the right notes of everything he hears and that has always been something I love about him. So I call him a music geek because he seems to know everything about music." I said.

"You also said that he always looked good no matter what when you said 'that could be said about you' what did you mean?" The woman said.

"Yes, It's so unfair. I have to wake up every morning to deal with my hair and stuff while he just wakes up and he looks as good as ever I'd say he looks better than when he actually tries. It's like the tornado avoids him and only comes to me every night." I said with a laugh as I hear people laugh.

"So he always looks this good?" Asked the woman.

"Yes he does. His hair never smells, it's perfect for playing and pulling, it doesn't need to be brushed or has the need to use any kind of product, his nails always grow the right length and they look so good! His voice is always the best when he wakes up, and he can just fall back asleep if I wake him up all advantages that I don't have." I said rolling my eyes with a small smile on my lips.

"Is he a good boyfriend?" The woman asked.

"Uh oh.." I hear Charlie say and I smiled big giggling.

"The best, other than the fact that he travels a lot, he's a great boyfriend." I said.

"What's the best thing for you he's done?" The woman asked. I had to think about it for a second.

"Oh I got the best one, I was on my period and I remember I was being really moody and I was lashing out at him so bad and crying I was actually like a crazy person which isn't usual when I'm in my lady days, but anyway I remember he left and he left for like an hour and I was crying so bad thinking he had left me alone and that it was all my fault. When he finally got back he came in with like 6 bags of junk food, candy, anything a girl would need, and he had this huge teddy bear that was even bigger than him and he told me that every time he couldn't be there to hug that bear because it would be like he was hugging me and he was there with me and he was right about that." I hear a bunch of awes again.

"Well that's very sweet." The woman said and I giggle.

"He's the best boyfriend in the whole world." I said.

"Does he face time you when he's away?" The woman asked very intrigued.

"It's very uncommon for him not to face time me before he goes to sleep or have this crazy random texts whenever during the day. If he doesn't is when I know he really had a long and exhausting day." I answered smiling.

"Well baby I'm gonna let you go now before they do questions neither of us wants to answer. I love you." Said Charlie as I bite my lip.

"I love you too, music geek." I said and the call ended. I looked at the clock and it was 5 am. I sighed and got up looking for the huge teddy bear, that I always sprayed his perfume on, and going back to bed hugging it. This was the only way I could fall back asleep.