Christmas surprise (Shawn)

Your POV

Midnight came around finally and I had made sure Shawn stayed up with me for his surprise. We were going to have a sleep over at his parents house to be able to have the whole day to his family so this was the only chance I had to do this.

"Hey baby I need to go to the bathroom." I say and Shawn whined pulling me closer to him.

"Shawn." I whined with a laugh for him to let me go to the bathroom.

"Fine.. but hurry up." He says letting me go sleepily but I know that as soon as he sees me walk out that bathroom door he'll be awake. I almost ran to the bathroom and took my cloth putting on what I had bought yesterday for this moment (Pic up top). I looked in the mirror messing my hair just enough for it to be the way he loved it and smirked, Shawn's going to love this

"Hey Shawn~" I say in a sing song voice.

"Hmm.. fuck." I hear him say as his eyes widen looking at me up and down.

"Do you like it?" I ask in an innocent voice walking towards him slowly. His eyes didn't leave me but I notice his breathing agitating slightly and he nodded.

"I know it's not me naked but it's pretty close." I say looking in his eyes as he sat up and I straddle him wrapping my hands around his neck feeling how hard he was already under me making me bite my lip.

"Why do you do this to me?" He asks in a whisper looking at my body before looking in my eyes his hands gripping the bed too scared to touch me.

"Because I love you and I want you." I say shyly. This was the first time I had ever been this exposed to him.. we've never done it.  

"Wait what?" He said eyes wide and I move to his exposed neck kissing up to his ear biting it slightly making him groan.

"I want you.. right now." I whisper in his ear and just like that I'm under him. His eyes are dark and his hands uncontrollable as his lips kiss mine.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted this." He says kissing down my neck to my chest his hand slipping in my underwear rubbing me making me gasp at the pleasure.

"Fuck Shawn." I say my hands flying to his hair as my back arches. I feel him smirk as he leaves sloppy kisses on my neck up to my lips and he looks me in the eyes.

"I'll have you screaming my name in no time." He said pulling me up to take my bra off leaving my breast exposed to him and before I knew it his hand and mouth were treating them making me a moaning mess. I felt his other hand on the hem of the panties pulling them down and he started kissing down my stomach until he made it to the spot between my legs blowing on it making me squirm under him.

"Shawn don't tease." I moan out making him chuckle but he holds my hips in place and starts eating me up as I throw my head back to the pillows breathing hard.

"Shawn I-" Before I can even finish my sentence two on his long fingers went in me making me yell wrapping my legs around his head pulling him closer as I came all over his fingers. My breathing was rigid as Shawn licked me clean and kissed back up to my lips.

"Let me go get a condom." He says but I pull him back.

"I'm on birth control." I say kissing him again my hands gripping the hem of his pants pulling it down with his boxers making him smirk.

"Someone's eager." He says teasingly making me pout.

"Shut up." I say and he laughs kissing my neck and lips as he slowly went in me making my breath hitch and grip his forearms closing my eyes. I knew this pain was only temporary and honestly I seemed to almost forget about it as Shawn kissed me and massage my breast.

"Mhm.. Shawn, move." I say wanting to feel more and when he slowly started moving I couldn't believe the pleasure.

"Fuck! SHAWN!" I yell scratching his back and neck as he started moving fast and hard.

"That's it baby girl scream my name." He says and takes one of my legs putting it over his shoulder leaning down as my hands digged into his back when more pleasure was given to me.

"Shawn I'm so- FUCK!" I yell when his thumb started to rub the sensible bud and his speed increased.

"Come for me baby girl." He says and with that I came harder than ever screaming his name then felt something warm go in me before he pulled out collapsing next to me breathing fast.

"So.. did you like your Christmas present?" I ask turning to look at him and he shakes his head no making my heart sink.

"I loved it.. thank you for trusting me." He says kissing my nose with a smile on his lips.

"It was the best present ever, thank you." He said pulling me closer to him and I smiled kissing his neck before laying on his chest.

"It was my pleasure." I say before falling asleep with a smile on my lips.

I think this is the first smut I made about Shawn other than the Charlie and Shawn Chapter so hope I did a good job on it, also I'm thinking of making an extra part to this one from when their in Shawn's house with his family. Still don't know if I'll do it or not thoughts? Concerns? Vote and comment!