Prank (Charlie)

Your POV

"Hey guys! So as you all know dear Charlie Otto Puth did a hickey prank on me two weeks ago, I swore to pay him back so here it is! He's buying me some candy so he'll be here any minute. Anyway I'll be ignoring him and acting as if he wasn't there so let's see how this goes!" I say to the camera before hiding it somewhere it can record the bed as I gave the camera a thumbs up. A few minutes went by and I hear the front door open and close with him calling me but I just stayed on my phone glancing at the camera with a smirk before he opened the door to our room.

"Babe I've been calling you why didn't you respond?" He asks dropping the bag with my candy on the bed. I continue looking at my phone strolling through Instagram not looking at him.

"Babe? Baby? What's wrong?" He asks getting in bed but I don't pay attention to him and continue to look at the pictures and videos on my phone.

"Y/N." He says kissing my neck countless times but I still ignored him and made sure to love Shawn's picture on my phone while he was looking knowing it would annoy him.

"Did you just liked Shawn's picture?" He asks but again I ignore him. This time he takes my phone away from me and throws it on the bed before getting on my face.

"Y/N what the hell is wrong with you? Did I do something wrong?" He asked yet I wasn't looking at him I was looking somewhere else.

"Baby.. baby please, what did I do? Are you mad?" He asks but I only move and get my phone in hand again. I was trying so hard not to smile or giggle as he started to kiss my nose and cheeks.

"Baby please what's wrong?" He asks again but I ignore him again.

"Fine, you don't wanna tell me fine." He says with a mad face and walks out the door slamming it shut and I grin looking at the camera and looking back at the door. I giggle and walk to the camera taking it in hand walking out of the room and downstairs just for my heart to break.

"Charbear?" I say when I see him in the sofa with his head in his hands.

"Baby.. baby look." I say and he shakes his head. I get on my knees so that the camera was facing him when he looks up and put my free hand on his arm.

"Baby please look at me." I say and when he looked up I saw his eyes red.

"Awe baby don't cry it was just a prank." I say setting the camera down and giving him a hug.

"Why would you do that to me?" He asks me and I pull back looking in his eyes.

"Because pay back is a bitch.. plus I didn't expect you to cry." I say hugging him close to me and he hugged me back.

"Why wouldn't I cry? I love you so much, I thought I'd done something." He mumbled making my heart melt and look back at the camera.

"Well Puthinators I'm so sorry I made him cry I didn't know he would react like this but thanks for watching." I say smiling at the camera.

"I'll get you back for this." He says kissing me and look at the camera.

"Subscribe and comment if you want me to get her back." He says making me laugh and kiss his nose.

"I love you." I say and he pecked my lips.

"I love you more."