Birthday

Ok so my birthday was last week so I decided to do this wanting to do it that day but hadn't really know how and I was preparing for a hurricane that never came where I live. So finally I got the inspiration today so I'm doing it! Keep in mind this will probably be a bit sexy with a few personal likes so yeah, I'll just let you read it.

Second Person POV

Today was a very special day, today was your birthday. You didn't know it but Shawn had everything planned for the day, specially for the night. He woke up to notice you were cuddling to him which made him smile, you were in just his shirt and panties with your hair messy while you slept. Slowly and carefully he moved you to be laying face up and got under the covers bending your knees placing his hands on the hem of your panties slowly sliding it down your legs while softly kissing your thighs smirking when you moaned in your sleep.

When the panties were forgotten he kissed down the inside of your thighs down do your clit sucking on it making you gasp as you woke up and lifted the blanket to notice Shawn between your legs with a sly smile.

"Shawn?" You ask just to moan when he lowered himself again sucking and biting on your now sensitive clit. You place your hands on his hair while pushing your hips up and pressing your head down on the pillow enjoying the treatment from him when his fingers made their way inside you.

"Mm, babe, I'm about to-" You were cut off by your own gasp when he added another finger and sped up his movements. You moaned loudly when you finally let go and Shawn smirked kissing up your stomach to your face kissing everywhere he could as you came down from that high.

"Morning birthday girl." He says making you giggle.

"Well that's certainly a way to wake up." You say chuckling as he lays down and you place your head on his chest. His hand moves to your hair massaging your head as you hum, you loved when he did that.

"I was thinking we could go out for breakfast." He says looking down at you as you just pulled him closer into the hug making him chuckle.

"Let's just stay here a little longer." You mumble and he kissed your hair.

"Anything you want, honey." He says making you smile and move a bit more to hide your face on his neck.

"I love you." You mumble moving your hand up his stomach and chest just for him to take it and kiss it sweetly.

"I love you more." He says as you kiss his neck.

"Alright, let's go get ready then." You say getting up lazily.

"You're cool if I choose our outfits?" He asks sitting up.

"No, that's fine." You say knowing he knows what you like. Soon he joined you in the shower after you washed your teeth hugging you from behind making you smile and lean into him. The two of you kissed for a few seconds before actually showering and washing your hair. Once you were both done you took the towel drying your hair with it before your body ending up wrapping it around your body as Shawn did the same following you out. The first thing you notice is the cloth on the bed but when you walk closer you notice that it wasn't cloth you own.

You raise a brow taking the underwear in your hands looking at it, this was definitely an underwear you wanted but you didn't own it. You look at Shawn just to find him smirking as he started to get dressed, you didn't make any questions as you put it on looking at yourself in the mirror. The bra was a push up which made you smirk and you turn around admiring how it hugged your body.

"We'll have some fun with that tonight babe, now get dressed I'm getting hungry." He says kissing your cheek from behind you before getting back to get dressed but you noticed he was still to put the shirt on. You walk towards the cloth putting on the ripped jeans and taking the 'shirt' in your hands just to let a loud squeal leave your lips as you noticed it was a new hoodie and one you wanted to get for the longest time with Shawn.

 You walk towards the cloth putting on the ripped jeans and taking the 'shirt' in your hands just to let a loud squeal leave your lips as you noticed it was a new hoodie and one you wanted to get for the longest time with Shawn

"Oh my god babe!" You squeal jumping on his with a hug almost making him fall as he laughs knowing he did good getting these.

"I'm glad you like it now let's finish getting dressed." He says still laughing as you didn't want to let go.

"Fine." You say pouting which made him pinch your cheeks playfully and kissed your nose making you giggle and put the hoodie on as did he. Withing half an hour after waking up you were out and on your way to get breakfast. You two spend the day walking around, kissing, and just enjoying each other as some fans went up to him asking for pictures and even one of the two of you with the hoodies. By the time night fall was about to come he took you to his families house. There your birthday was properly celebrated with cake and your family members and friends. You had a blast, that's when Shawn took a guitar and started to play.

You were confused before walking towards him when Shawn started to sing slowly pulling tears from your eyes as he sang looking at you. By the end of it you were crying with a smile on your lips but when he got down to one knee you widen your eyes covering your mouth as people gasped and cheered clapping.

"Y/N L/N, you and I have been dating for over a year and have known each other for more than that. I love you more than anything in life and you mean the world and more to me, which is why I'm here tonight on your birthday asking you the one question that shouldn't change anything but will hopefully for the best, will you marry me and become my wife and maybe one day the mother of our children?" You were now sobbing unable to speak but you nodded with a small 'yes' causing him to let out a sigh of release before getting up and putting the ring on your finger.

"I was so nervous." He mumbles kissing your lips for a second as you hug him.

"Why? There was no way I'd say no to you." You say hugging him tighter. The congratulations were everywhere until finally you got home and gave use to your new pair of underwear. *Wink wink* 

Comment if you want smut!