Nutella (Charlie)

Ok so hot chapter here hope you enjoy ;)

Your POV

"Oh Charlie~" I said with a smirk on my lips when I saw him in bed on his phone without a shirt on. I was in black underwear with a white robe on (Pic up top).

"Hmm.. Oh." I see his eyes widen when he finally looks up at me and puts the phone down biting his lower lip and my eyes widen on the bulge on his pants.

"Is that Nutella?" He asked looking at my hand and I smirk walking towards him slowly.

"It is." I said before straddling him his hands flaying to my hips and I slowly open the cap of the jar dipping my finger in it his eyes looking at me with hunger as I pulled my finger out and put it in my mouth sucking on it.

"Can I have some?" He asked as I smirk nodding slowly putting my finger in the jar again before pulling it out and extending my finger to his mouth before moving it to his neck down his chest.

"Ups~" I said biting my lower lip as I see his eyes go dark and I lean in.

"Let me get that." I said to his ear before moving down and licking the Nutella off him making him let out a light moan.

"Y/N~" I hear him and felt his hands move to my ass.

"Yes?" I said in an innocent voice now looking in his eyes.

"Oh you're gonna get it for that." He said turning us around causing me to laugh and he took my Nutella away.

"Hey that's mine." I said with a whine and he raised his eye brow.

"Oh you want this back?" He said and I nodded he smirked dipping his finger in it and putting some on my nose then neck shoulder and chest then stomach.

"Too bad I'm helping myself then." He said putting the Nutella down as he lowers himself licking every part where he put Nutella on making me moan and dig my nails on his bare back. Once he was done he looked in my eyes and smirked again moving his hand downward caressing my skin in the most teasing was before his fingers found their way to my core pumping in and out making me moan so loud.

"Damn you're so wet already babe." He said in a groan all this while looking deeply in my eyes, he moves his fingers deeper in me and I arch my back. He pulled his fingers out and got up making my head snap to him.

"Charlie!" I whined glaring at him as he laughed going to his drawer.

"Take that damn robe and lazy bra off." He said and I did as told before looking at him and he had a tie in his hand making me bite my lip.

"Do you want this baby?" He asked sexily while getting on top of me again and I nodded extending my hands for him to tie them. I see him lick his lips as he ties my hands together and then tie them to the head bored.

"You good?" He asked and I nodded even more turned on by this whole thing.

"Good. Cause you're gonna stay like that for a while." He said with a smirk and eyes dark roaming my body. His left hand goes to my neck and his right hand starts roaming my body while his mouth works my nipple and I moan biting my lip. After a few seconds he changed nipples and massaged the other with his hand.

"Charlie~" I say begging and he chuckles pulling away and kissing me.

"I told you~" He kissed my neck up to my ear.

"That you were gonna pay for that." He said biting my ear lobe and I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling. He kissed down my body until he made it to my underwear and teases me.

"Fuck Charlie please." I say pulling on my hands.

"Please what babe?" He said with a smirk touching me over the fabric while kissing my thigh.

"Stop teasing me." I say looking in his eyes. He smirks squeezing my thighs and slapping one of them making me moan.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said innocently making me whine and pout. He moves his hand to the only piece of cloth I have left gripping it in his fingers.

"You want these off?" He asked and I nodded. He slipped the fabric down my legs painfully slow making sure to be touching my skin as he did so. I bite my lip and let my head fall back. Once the fabric was forgotten on the floor he opened my legs nipping all around but not where I wanted.

"Daddy please~" I moan and I knew that when that word left my lips he would let lose and he did. He was eating me up so good that in seconds he had me shaking under him.

"Fuck.. I'm close." I say out of breath he moves to my clit and penetrates two fingers in me making me yell in pleasure.

"Mm yes, just like that~" I say my back arching.

"Cum for me baby girl." He said and just like that I came and it took me a second to come down from that. Though I didn't have that much time before Charlie was completely naked and pounding into me.

"Fuck babe you're so tight~" He said as I bite my lip pulling on my hands.

"Charlie untie me." I say as he smiles at me and for a second I though he wouldn't but he did and I wrap my hands around his neck pulling him close to me to kiss him and drown our moans as his hips move into me.

"Fuck Charlie I love you so much." I said while I felt so close and moved to his neck biting down on it making him groan.

"Fuck babe I'm close." He said changing position, moving my leg up to his shoulder and his finger playing with the little bud making me yell in pleasure. I felt myself shaking under him.

"Cum with me baby girl." He said moving faster and harder into me and by now I was trying so hard not to cum.

"Now." He said and I finally let go breathing fast as he rode all through mine and his climax and pulled out collapsing next to me. He looked so perfect with his hair a mess and sweat dripping from his forehead, his lips pink from kissing me. God he's perfect.

"I love you." I said cuddling to him.

"I love you more." He said kissing my nose.