Camila (Part 2)

Shawn POV

"Hey.. where's Y/N?" I ask looking and Brian and Connor when I didn't see her with them.

"She left a while ago man." Brian said and I tilt my head to the side.

"Why?" I ask confused, she had been looking forward to coming here for a while.. why would she leave?

"We had to drag her this morning to make her come with us, so it's not surprising she left." Brian answers as Connor just stays quiet.

"Drag her?" I ask.. now I know there's definitely something wrong.

"Did she go back to the hotel or did she say she was going somewhere else?" I ask.

"She's probably at the hotel by now." Connor said with a sigh before handing me his key card.

"Don't lose it..." He said something else after that but I couldn't catch what it was.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing just don't lose my key card man." He said and I nod.

"Alright thanks." I say smiling at him before going to the exit.

"Where are you going?" I turn to look at Camila and gave her a small smile.

"I don't think Y/N's alright so I'm gonna check on her." I say and she nods.

"Are you gonna tell her?" She asked and I scratch the back of my neck.

"I don't know, I mean she saw pictures of us last night and well.." She frowns.

"Shawn you need to tell her." Camila said giving me a stern look and I sigh nodding.

"Fine I will.. and thanks for last night and well everything." I say giving her a hug as she returned it.

"Good luck, and no problem." She said before letting go of me and I made it out getting in the car and making it to the hotel. I took the elevator to our floor and walked towards Y/N and Connor's room opening it. As I do my eyes widen, the hoodie she was wearing and basically everything she was wearing today was on the floor.

Now I know she's not ok at all, it's not like her to just leave a mess behind specially with white things.. I would know. I make my way inside and don't see anything, she's not on the bed yet her bed is a mess the bathroom was empty. By now I'm starting to panic until I hear a small sob and I make my way to the balcony the room has..

And there she was, there has to have been something to upset her because I've never seen her like this.. far less dressed like this. My eyes travel her body and lick my lips as I do. She's always wearing hoodies no matter how hot it is and long jeans or yoga pants even to sleep so I've never really seen her this exposed.. since probably 15 or 16.

The crop top hugged her body perfectly and her hair was down like every time she went to sleep stopping just above her bubble butt as she leans on the rail. Her legs look amazing and.. she's just in panties and has no bra on.. my eyes move up her body to stop at what I could see of her face to see her eyes and cheeks were red and from the small sobbing her body was giving and runny nose I could tell she was crying and she had earphones on as well. I walk towards her small body and wrap my hands around her from behind making her jump and look at me before looking away and taking her earphones off.

"What are you doing here?" She asked and my hands tighten around her.

"What are you doing here? You've been looking forward to today since I told you we were going out." I say to her raising a brow down at her even though she couldn't see me.

"Didn't feel like going." She said simply making me sigh and turn her around making her look at me.

"Why?" I ask her caressing her cheek cleaning her dry tears and the ones that were slowly coming.

"It's nothing Shawn just drop it." She said trying to push me off but I didn't budge as I kept both of us in place and I saw as more tears started to make their way to her eyes.

"If you're crying then it's not nothing so what's wrong?" I ask sternly just for her to shake her head.

"Just stop.. please." Her tears where falling freely now as I hug her tight to my chest breaking my heart with every tear that fell from her eyes.

"Why.. why do you have to be so nice? Why can't you just be mean and an ass?! What does she have that I don't? Why her? Why did you lie to me last night? Why can't I hate you?.. Hate both of you." Her voice is soft but broken as she sobs and I pull her closer to my chest.. I hurt her? She's crying because of me?

"Wh.. what are you talking about?" I ask her and she pulls away to look at me.

"I'm talking about you and Camila.. you could've at least give me a heads up of all this but instead I had to find out by social media and maybe I just need a little time to get used to it, to get used that you're dating someone again and as long as she makes you happy then it's alright but.. Shawn I love you.. and I know you've heard that so many times but it has never meant what you think it does. I don't love you the way I love Connor or Brian or like a brother.. Shawn I love you more than my life, I fell in love with you since the moment you first spoke to me. I've always wanted you to be mine and mine alone." She said choking on some of her words as tears fall down her eyes and I'm just frozen.. she loves me? She really loves me this much?

"I.." She didn't even let me speak.

"Just forget I said anything.. I know you don't-" I cut her off by placing my lips against hers feeling her soft slightly chapped and salty lips as I kiss her and pull away looking into her eyes.

"I love you too.. and the only reason I was talking to Camila was because I was telling her about my feelings for you and how I had no idea if I should even tell you. She was trying her best to convince me to confess to you and giving me advise reassuring me but.. I still couldn't muster the courage to tell you because you mean so much to me.. Y/N I love you and no one else.. and I'll be yours and only yours as long as you be mine in return." I say just before a small smile came to her lips and she nodded.

"I'd love that." She said and with that we shared another kiss.