Late Night (Shawn)

Your POV

Living with Shawn include a lot of cuddles, kisses and him being away a lot with me meeting him and surprising him on some of his concerts.. it also include waking up to him singing and playing his guitar. But it was rear for him to be playing and singing at 3 am in the morning. That's why as amazing as it is waking up to that I knew there was either a melody and lyric stuck in his mind or there was something wrong.

I woke up to an empty bed yet his smell was still there, I heard the soft playing of his guitar and his perfect voice singing faintly and decided to get up and walk closer to were I knew he was. I ended up in the living room looking at his back muscles flex every time he strum the guitar. I smiled slightly before silently walking towards him putting my hands softly on his shoulders feeling him tense up a bit before I started massaging them and he relaxed before I traveled my hands down his shoulders to his build chest and hard stomach hugging him closer to me.

"You ok baby?" I ask him kissing up his neck to his cheek laying my head on his shoulder looking down at his guitar.

"I couldn't sleep and I didn't wanna wake you up." He said letting go of his guitar placing it delicately on the floor before turning slightly around and wrapping his hands around my waist pulling me over the sofa making me squeal as I landed on his lap and him smirking.

"Hi." He said kissing my nose making me giggle.

"Why couldn't you sleep?" I ask him getting comfortable on his lap so that I was now straddling him playing with his messy hair.

"I just had a nightmare." He said his fingers caressing my sides as I stop my fingers from playing with his hair looking him in the eyes.

"About?" I ask him raising a brow and he gave me a small smile kissing my lips completely distracting me for a minute before I pulled back and hit his chest making him laugh.

"Don't do that!" I say glaring at him as he chuckled pulling our bodies closer.

"Don't do what? Kiss you?" He asked raising a brow.

"Don't even say that.. I'd die without your kisses. I mean don't divert my question by kissing me because it's distracting." I say now playing with his hair again.

"It doesn't matter princess." He says but I could tell it was bothering him.

"Shawn if you couldn't go back to sleep then it does matter.. and even if you say it doesn't I would still like to know." I say connecting our foreheads as I hug him and he sighes.

"I dreamed that you were leaving me.. that one day you just got tired of waiting for me every time and just left." He said in a small voice making me give a small giggle.

"Shawn you know you're my prince charming. You're one if not the only person that can take my breath away with just walking into a room. And yes you not always being there like any other boyfriend is hard but it would never be enough to cause me to break up with you. I love you my giant teddy bear." I say pulling him in a hug tightly to show him that I was here and I would never go away.

"You're stuck with me until death do us part rather you like it or not." I mumble and his arms tighten around me.

"I love you so fucking much." I hear him making me smile as I pull away just to capture his lips on mine in a sweet passionate kiss with our tongues fighting with each other.

"I love you more." I say when we pulled back our foreheads together and he looked at me with a smirk.

"No you don't because that's impossible." He says kissing my nose before pampering me with kisses making me giggle.

"You're such a dork." I say still giggling making him smile.

"But I'm your dork." He says making me grin and kiss him one last time.

"That is correct.. now let's go back to sleep. I need my heater and pillow.. and teddy bear." I say getting up and extending my hand to him making him roll his eyes but take it getting up to go back to bed.

"You're lucky I love you." He says and I grin kissing his cheek.

"That I am." I say before we went back to bed and cuddle falling asleep just like that.