Happy Birthday! (Charlie)

Ok so this is a special considering it's his birthday today! Hope you enjoy!

Your POV

Today is Charlie's birthday and I actually knew the only thing he wanted most was to stay in and relax. He has been working non stop ever since he came home from tour and I'm more than sure that he has plans to stay inside his studio today making music. But I wasn't gonna let him stay there the whole day.

I got up noticing he wasn't beside me and that alone told me that he was already in his studio. I sigh and go to the bathroom to wash my teeth, take a shower and um *cough* shave *cough*. I put on a black thong and one of his white shirts knowing full well that the shirt was almost see through and it ended just below my ass.

I smirk at myself in the mirror and put some mascara and liner to make my eyes pop and sugar cookie flavored chapstick. Once done I let my hair fall in it's curls just the way he liked it and walked downstairs to the kitchen making breakfast for the both of us. After some time of that I put all the food on the dining table and walk to his studio to see him up with messy hair his headphones on and moving his head and taping his hand to the beat.

I walk behind him without him noticing and let my hands fall to his shoulders moving to his chest wrapping my hands around him my head on his right shoulder kissing his cheek before he looked at me with a smile on his lips. Did I mention he was shirtless and in sweatpants? No? Well now you know.

"Morning birthday boy." I say making him chuckle and kiss my lips softly.

"Mm, sugar cookie." He says when he pulls away and I laugh.

"Come on I made breakfast babe." I say patting his chest about to get up but he took my hand turning around and pulling me so that I was now straddling him on his chair.

"Charlie." I say looking in his beautiful hazel eyes.

"I want my proper birthday kiss." He says connecting his lips with mine as I smile and kiss him back. I feel his hands move to my ass and squeeze making me chuckle when he groans in the kiss. I pull away looking at him with a smirk.

"We should save that for later lover boy. Now we eat breakfast before it gets colder." I say pulling him up with me and dragging him to the dining table where all the food was and we both ate enjoying the food.

"This is delicious." He says making me smile.

"Glad you enjoy it baby." I say as I finish with my food and walk to the sink to do the dishes. I smirk when I felt Charlie look at me as I did.

"Can I help you?" I ask sarcastically without turning around and suddenly I feel his hands around my waist as he puts the dishes in the sink.

"Actually yes." He says kissing my neck making me moan slightly at his touch.

"Charlie I need to do the dishes." I say when I felt his hand go under my shirt.

"But it's my birthday." He whines making me laugh.

"Let me finish the dishes and then we can do anything you want." I say glancing at him.

"Anything?" He asked and I chuckle nodding.

"Anything. At this point I don't think there's anything we haven't tried." I say making him smirk.

"Remember you promised." He said kissing my cheek before leaning his head on my shoulder and I nodded smiling as we stayed like that until I finished with the dishes.

"Finally." He said turning me around and slamming his lips on mine, his hands under my ass pulling me up for me to sit on the counter.

"I don't think we've ever had sex in the kitchen." He says pulling away from my lips just to attack my neck making me moan and his hands find my thighs and breasts making me bite my lip.

"Fuck baby you know what you wearing this cloth do to me." He says kissing up to my ear and down my neck before he pulled the shirt over my head leaving me in just my thongs.

"So fucking sexy." He says pushing me back he himself getting on the counter as well on top of me kissing and touching every part of me as I fought with myself to at least try and keep it together.

"I love you so much it hurts." He says pulling his pants down like he did with my thongs before going in me in one go making my back arch.

"Fuck Charlie!" I say clawing at his arms. I see him smirk as he starts to move in and out and I let my head fall to the counter breathing fast and his lips find my breast nibbling on my nipple.

"Daddy please.. faster." I say and that was enough for him to start moving at an incredible speed. Out of no where he pulled out of me making me whine but moan when he turned me on all fours spanking my ass and slamming into me again.

"Mh, daddy I'm close." I say and I feel his hand on my hair pulling me up for my back to be touching his chest. One of his hands move to my neck choking me just enough to leave me breathless and his other hand moved in circles around that sensitive bud making me moan loudly.

"That's it baby girl cum for me." He says to my ear and that's when I finally let go cumming all over him as he rides my high and seconds later I feel him come in me before pulling out both of us breathing fast.

"Well I guess I can take kitchen sex out of my bucket list." He says and I smirk.

"We're still missing the car sex though." I say knowing full well his car was in the garage and I see him smirk at me before pulling me up and kissing me.

"You're the best birthday gift ever." He says smiling down at me making me smile back. I love this man so damn much.