Brake (Shawn)

This is going to be a very long one hope you enjoy.

Your POV

"Why can't you just be happy for me?!" He yells and my eyes widen at his words.

"I am happy for you!" I yell back.

"Then why the fuck do you keep fighting with me?!" He yells and I shake my head.

"Because all I want is to spend some time with my boyfriend before he goes on tour! You keep coming back home and ignoring me as if I didn't even exist! Shawn we've been falling apart ever since you found out about tour." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Yeah well who's fault is that?" He spat the words with a glare and my breathing stopped for a second.

"You're seriously blaming me for this?" I say glaring back with tears running down my cheeks.

"You're the one who's always looking for attention every time I get off work it's not my fault I'm so tired!" He says and my eyes widen.

"Is that what you really think?" I ask swallowing the lump in my throat.

"I think that you're just overreacting." He says rolling his eyes.

"Alright. I'll see you whenever you get off tour." I say walking to our room and looking for a bag and cloth.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Leaving. You want your space, you want to be alone, you don't want me here, I'm 'overreacting'. So I'm leaving." I say putting everything I needed in the bag.

"Oh yeah? Where will you go? May I remind you that you sold your house to come live with me." He says leaning on the door frame watching me probably thinking that I'll be back later today. I'm not giving him that pleasure.

"Yes I did. Big mistake." I say finishing with my bag and closing it.

"I still think you're overreacting." Says Shawn and I laugh with tears in my eyes.

"Whatever you say Mendes. I'm still leaving." I say walking pass him and down the stairs getting my keys from the counter.

"Are you seriously doing this?" He asks and I ignore him walking out the door closing it behind me before getting in the car and spead off.

After 40 minutes driving I only stopped to get some groceries and junk and started to drive again. 20 minutes later I made it to my destination, I parked my car and took my phone.. no calls or text from Shawn. Well he lost his chance. I took the battery out and walked out of the car. The house was small.. well it was cozy still not my style of house. I walked to the wall next to it that looked more like a brick wall with weeds on it and looked for the button once I pressed my thumb to it a light came out and scanned my eyes.

"Y/N L/N." I say and it opens for me. I smile and go back to my car to drive it inside. I drive for 5 more minutes before making it to the house. It was big and I loved it. My mother design this house for me and gave it to me as an 18th birthday present. She said I would always need a place to relax and get my mind straight. And it was true every time I needed a break ether from school or a relationship or a friendship even with my own parents I would come here. The day they died I came here to cry, to be by myself and not having people remind me of what had happened.

I haven't been here for at least a year though. Ever since Shawn I had left this place aside, now it's time to come back and as always my phone is forgotten. I take all the groceries in my hands along with my bag and walk to the front door.

I took the key chain in my fingers swiping it on the place the door is suppose to have a doorknob and it opened. I walk inside and straight to the kitchen. The lights turning on everywhere I walked because of the sensers and turnig off behind me once I was somewhere else. I dropped everything on the counter and smiled looking around.