Another's Name (Charlie 1)

Your POV

"But why? Why do you have to go hang out with her when you just fucking got back instead of with me?" I asked hurt as I look at him getting dressed to go out with Selena Gomez.

"Because I wanna go out and you just wanna stay here." He says simply glancing at me and I look away from him.

"Yeah sure go out with her and leave me here alone like always." I say getting up from the bed about to leave the roon.

"Selena baby-" I cut him off.

"What the hell did you just call me?" I turn to look at him in disbelief as his eyes widen.

"Nice job Charlie." I say sarcastically walking out of the room and downstairs.

"Baby wait." I hear him say and I shake my head getting my keys.

"If you want to go hang out with Selena Gomez so damn bad then go! See how much I care." I say not looking at him before opening the door.

"Where are you going?" I hear him ask.

"To hang out with someone I know wants to hang out." I say slamming the door behind me and walking to my car.

"You better not be talking about Shawn!" I hear him scream after me and I got in my car as he opens the door and I look at him looking at me.

"What if I am?" I say glaring and driving away. He would always get so jealous of me and Shawn's friendship.. he doesn't even let us hang out alone it's like he doesn't trust us. Even after I met him and started dating him because of Shawn he still doesn't trust us.

I know you're probably thinking that this isn't a big deal. Maybe you're thinking that I'm stupid or over reacting about Charlie going out but.. he just got back from tour today and he's already going out? With Selena no less. They wrote 'We Don't Talk Anymore' and there were rumors that they had hooked up but they denied it and then he goes and calls me her name?

I'm sorry but I need my childhood best friend right now. I finally made it to his house and by the time I got there and had knocked I didn't notice I had tears in my eyes.

"Y/N? What's wrong why are you crying?" He asked as soon as he opened the door.

"Am I crying?" I asked touching my face and I chuckle.

"I guess I am." I say shaking my head and take a look at Shawn. His hair was messy and he was only in sweat pants and a towel around his shoulders, he looked kida sweaty meaning he was probably working out.

"Y/N what happen?" He asked pulling me inside and I just stand there thinking.

"Y/N?" He asked taking my shoulders in his giant hands and shaking me slightly waking me up.

"Charlie wanted to go out with Selena tonight." I say and he raised an eyebrow as if telling me to continue.

"I asked him why he would want to go out with her instead of with me when he just got back from tour and he said that he wanted to go out and that I only wanted to stay home. Then I said 'yeah sure go out with her and leave me alone like always' and he called me her name.. he called me Selena.." I said and Shawn's face hardened before he hugged me.

"It's ok. I'm sure he didn't mean it." He said to me but he seemed mad. I knew he was.. I was like a sister to him so this was like a boy doing this to Aaliyah insted of a friend.

"Shawn after he wrote that song with her and the rumors I don't know what to believe." I say letting myself cry in the hug and he hugged me tighter.

"I'll talk to him. Just please don't cry." He said putting his chin on my head since he was so much taller than me.

"Why would he do this to me?" I asked and I feel him shake his head.

"It's ok.. tell you what. Why don't you stay here with me tonight and we can watch a movie with popcorn and everything to get your mind off him for a while?" Said Shawn and I nodded softly.

"Ok." I say.

Hope you're enjoying this book so far! Anyway the next chapter it's supposed to be Shawn's so I'll make a cute one but it will be the second part of this one so they will just be friends. Hope you enjoy!