Attention (Charlie 1)

Your POV

I'm currently at a party, Charlie had just released a song called Attention and guess what.. it wasn't even a week after we had ended things. So yeah you guessed it, a lot of people have been calling me a fucking whore and an attention sicker. It gets me mad when he's the one that cheated on me and he's the one coming to all the parties he knows I'll be in because it's where I used to go with my friends before we even met. Throwing dirt on his name? The only thing I have said every time someone asks me why we ended things I just answer he wasn't treating me well.. and in a way it's not a lie.

"Y/N?" I turn around and Charlie is standing right in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked and I laugh.

"That's a good question considering this is where I always went to have some fun before I met you." I say raising a brow and crossing my arms over my chest. I was uncomfortable, I still love him so much but after what he did I can't exactly forgive him.

"I.. sorry." He says and looks away, I sigh and shake my head.

"Good bye Charlie." I say about to walk away when he took my hand in his.

"Baby please.." He says and I shake my head pulling my hand away from his.

"Do you even know how much it hurt to find out that you were cheating on me? Do you know what people are saying to me or talking about me after you wrote that new song? Do you think it's easy avoiding you when you're freaking everywhere and everyone is talking about you? Do you know how much it hurts to love you when all I wanna do is hate you?" I say feeling the tears on the back of my eyes.

"Of course you don't, why? Because all you see is that I have been wanting your 'attention', that I have been 'throwing dirt on your name because you'd call me?' Charlie tell me when have I picked up one of your calls or answered one of your text messages? How have I been talking bad about you? Hell I haven't even told people the real reason we ended things just to not ruin your name! Going to every party in LA? Really? The one that has been going to all the parties you know I'd go to is you. People are giving so much hate just because of that damn song and I haven't even called or try to contact you because of it." I say shaking my head looking in his eyes and I could tell he was taken back.

"I never meant to hurt you." He says walking closer to me but I took a step back.

"Too bad. Because you did.. you hurt me bad Charlie." I say to him before walking away and getting in my car letting the tears fall. Why did I have to love him so much? I look at my phone because it was ringing non stop and turns out there were notifications. I click on it and saw a picture of me and Charlie in the club. Tears ran down my cheeks as I read the comments.

'She's such a bitch.'

'Wasn't it enough she had him once now she keeps looking for him even after she was the one that ended things?'

'Idek what Charlie saw in her she's so ugly.'

I was interrupted when my door was opened and there stood Charlie leaning down to be at my level. I look away from him for him not to see me crying.

"What do you want?" I ask my voice cracking and I felt his hand on my chin pulling slightly so that I was now looking at me.

"Why are you crying?" He asks and I give a sarcastic chuckle.

"That's non of your business." I say glaring and he shakes his head and before I knew what was going on he had carried me out of the car and was now pinned between him and my car.

"Charlie what the hell do you think you're-" He kissed me.. I tried pulling away from him but he took my hands in his and pushed himself against me.

"Don't resist me Y/N." He says pulling away slightly before kissing me again. Suddenly I didn't have the will power to fight him anymore and kiss back. Maybe a minute later he pulled away and put his forehead on mine.

"I have something I need to tell you.. but you'll have to come with me if you want to hear it." He says and I sigh giving in to him.

"Fine."

To be continued...