Chapter 4: Breakfast

Hey everybody, it's your friendly neighborhood Author Man!

This is my favorite story that I'm writing right now, so it means a lot that you all seem like you're enjoying it. This might be the only story that I'm actually excited to write.

See ya in another life Brotha!

*Y/n POV*

Leaf and I had found a nice old man who allowed us to stay in his house for the night. We had all eaten dinner, and Leaf yawned.

"I'm gonna go to bed," She said, "Thank you again for letting us stay here."

"It's no trouble at all, miss," The old man said, "I'm just happy to help."

Leaf walked off, and I looked around the room. I noticed a picture, of a giant Pokémon flying through the sky.

"Excuse me," I said, "But what's that?"

"Oh, that old picture," He said, grabbing it off the shelf, "This is a picture from eleven years ago. This is the legendary Pokémon of the sea, Lugia."

"That's Lugia?" I asked, "It's so... majestic. Did you say eleven years ago?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"I was born eleven years ago, me and my twin brother."

He chuckled, "What an incredible coincidence. Maybe you're destined to do something great? Who knows? Looking at you...I think you've got something special about you."

"Thanks," I said, "Goodnight."

[Timeskip]

I waved goodbye to the old man, walking towards the Pokémon center, where Leaf was checking on Bulbasaur. Togepi was in my backpack, and let out a yawn.

"To-Togepi?"

"You're right, let's go get breakfast." I said, "Waffles or pancakes?"

"Pi!"

"Pancakes it is."

I walked into the Pokémon center to find Leaf, heading towards the room where Bulbasaur was.

"Hey Leaf, you in here?" I said from outside.

"Come in!"

I pushed the door open and walked in, seeing Leaf there, holding a perfectly okay Bulbasaur.

"Hey, he's awake!"

"Yep," She said, "We should be good to go."

"Alright!" 

"Togepi!" Togepi yelled from my backpack.

"Oh yeah, I promised Togepi pancakes."

"Oh," She said, "Where do we find those?"

[Timeskip]

"Finally!" I cheered, "Pancakes!"

Togepi jumped onto my shoulder, jumping from one foot to the other.

I walked up to the door to open it up, but an employee stuck her head out.

"Sorry, we're not open today."

She closed the door, and I sighed.

"TOGEPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Togepi yelled, angry.

"Oh god, run!"