Chapter 32: Kidnapped

*Y/n POV*

My head was pounding, every second a pain shooting through my skull. It felt like someone had run a truck into my brain, and it didn't help I couldn't remember anything.

I opened my eyes, against the recommendations of my brain and aching body, and tried to look around. There was a bright light above me, and as I moved my arm to push myself up, I found that whatever I was laying on was definitely not solid...

...Because I ended up tumbling and getting myself caught in a giant net that was hanging from the ceiling.

"What the heck is going on?" I asked no one, "Togepi! Where are you!?"

"Stop screaming," A female voice said, "You're gonna give me a headache!"

"What the!" I shouted, "Of course it's you..."

"What'd you expect?" Team Rocket Jennifer said, "Santa Claus?"

"What do you want?" I growled, getting real sick of seeing this woman everywhere.

"It's simple really," She said, "I want money, power, every person in the world to worship my existence..."

"What do you want from me?"

"That's even more simple," She said, drawing out this conversation far too long, "My employer wants the little egg you travel with."

"You'll never get Togepi!"

She started chuckling, "Oh, too bad for you. We already have all we need to steal him away. And once we do, you and your friends will be completely useless to us. We'll have to find a way to... get rid of you."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oh don't you worry your little head about it," She smirked, "For now, just think about all the power your little friend is gonna bring to Team Rocket."

She turned and began to walk away, her hips swaying slightly as she walked out the door.

"What?! Never! Come back here! You'll never get away with this!"

*Third Person POV*

Outside of the hidden base, a distance away from any sign of civilization, the world was quiet. Only the light flapping of bird pokemons' wings and bug pokemons' scutters disrubted the peaceful quiet. Until...

"WHAT!?"

Jennifer's enraged screams tore through the peace, shaking the very earth under the building.

"W-we're sorry ma'am!" Two Team Rocket Grunts apologized, "The Pokemon wasn't in the bag when we stole it!"

"THEN WHERE IS IT!?"

"We don't know!"

"FIND IT SOON!" Jennifer shouted, "OR I'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A PLATE!"

"Y-yes ma'am!"

The two Team Rocket Grunts sprinted away, leaving Jennifer behind to sigh.

"These idiots... I'm going to kill them all."

Little did they know, but Togepi wasn't far at all. The little egg pokemon had found his way along the path left by the escaping Team Rocket, and was standing outside at that very moment.

Letting out a determined "Pi!" Togepi charged forward into the maws of danger.