The Mystery Man

*NOT EDITED*

As I stared at him, he looked back at me with indifference. He didn't keep eye contact with me for too long, before he glanced at the blood pouring out of my wounds. He drew near me, I know probably to help me out, but because of what just unfolded in front of me, I couldn't help but flinch back. He noticed my hesitation and took a few steps back himself.

"Thanks, um, for what you just did. I was sure I was going to die," I spoke, sincerely thanking the man that just saved my life. Although, I was starting to feel pretty guilty that I just thanked a stranger for killing a person for me. Albeit I was going to die had he not interfered, but still. However, the mysteriously strong man didn't reply to me, he just nodded his head.

"Do you know which way the Mystic pack is from here? I am a bit lost and I really need to get back to my family. My parents and sister are probably going crazy, not knowing where I am. I know you have helped me out a lot today, but I am no longer on my pack's territory, and I have no idea how to get back," I inquired, staring into his icy blue eyes again.

"Sure, but we have to go to my Alpha first," mystery man stated. Wait, what? No! I just want to go home.

"Alright, why do we have to go to your Alpha, can't we just go to mine. Then you can be on your way and you can do whatever you want with your Alpha," I tried to reason. He lifted an eyebrow, and then looked at me and said, "Well if her highness demands that we see her Alpha first, then I guess I must take her."

We started walking. Well he was walking, but due to his long legs, it looked like I was speed-walking and skipping all at once to catch up. "Thanks, and I am not acting all high and mighty, I just wanted to go home, and it has been a long night, for the both of us," I retorted trying to come up with an excuse for my slightly childlike behavior. However, for a person who just killed a rogue to save my life, he was acting pretty aloof, and I wanted to change that. Wait a second, is he a rogue too? "So, what pack are you from?" I asked him. Maybe this will get him to open up at least a bit. But, this time he didn't even look in my direction. I wanted to ask him more questions, maybe try to understand this man, but I figured that he wasn't very talkative.

"Do you have a phone on you? I am sure my parents are wondering how I am doing. It has been hours since we started walking, and they must be worried sick," I asked him again. Maybe he will lend me his phone if he has one.

"No."

Oh, okay then. That was a simple answer. Why didn't he have a phone on him, this person keeps getting shadier by the minute, and I am a little freaked out. Why did I even trust him to take me home after he had just killed a man. Maybe because he saved your life and you kinda owe him.

"So, we have been walking for hours, but it did not take me this long to get to where I was attacked, are you sure we are on the right way to the Mystic Pack? The way back seems a bit too long," I tried reasoning.

Without even glancing in my direction he said, "We aren't going to the Mystic Pack." I'm sorry, but WHAT?

"What? You said that you were going to take me home," I yelled.

"I said, I was going to take you to my Alpha first, then he will decide what to do with you," he replied very calmly.

"Alright, but just so you know, what you just did counts as kidnapping, and it is against werewolf law," I countered trying to sound smarter than I felt at the moment.

"No, it isn't kidnapping, because you willingly came with me. And if you want, you can go ahead and head back to your pack. I won't stop you," he stated, again, very calmly.

"But, I don't know the way!" How could I be so stupid?

"Then, I guess you will be coming with me," he smirked.

"No, no! You will be taking me home. Right now!" I ordered. However, he just stared at me with the most taunting expression ever. "Please," I finished.

"How about... no," He said with a sarcastic smile. At this point I had no idea what to do. I could go with him to wherever he was taking me. Or, I could try to head home, with no food, water, phone, or sense of direction. There was always the possibility that rogues will attack as I was off pack territory. So, we kept walking, and this time in silence, with me trying to memorize the layout of the trees or any features to help me find my way back if necessary. However, that proved to be very tedious as all the trees looked exactly the same, and there was no charted path.

After a couple hours of more walking and feeling intensely dehydrated and stressed, we finally made it to pack territory. However, the moment of relief disappeared as soon as it came as I read the pack name on the entrance sign. I could feel myself go pale as I realized I was standing on the Blood Venom territory, possibly the most terrifying pack any were will ever come across.

Please comment, share, and vote. I deeply appreciate it.