Guardians

Some reminders (in case you forgot)

Arabella is Axel's dead mom. 

Christian is Axel's dead dad. 

The Scarlet Guardian Pack (aka the pack that Tyler is Alpha of) is part of the Guardian Triad and they kind of watch other packs to make sure that they are following werewolf law. I kind of hinted at them a long time ago.  

I DON'T LIKE THIS CHAPTER OR THE WAY I WROTE IT. I'M SORRY, BUT I MIGHT TAKE IT DOWN AND FIX IT BECAUSE I HATE IT. BUT FOR NOW IT IS STILL UP. 

*NOT EDITED*

I don't know why I felt like I was intruding. Maybe I was, but my curiosity as always got the better of me.

"Well, you know that your mother did not complete the Lunar Trials, yes?" Axel just nodded his head.

"And you know that your father's beta, John, had found his mate?" Axel nodded again.

"John's mate's name was Elaine, and Elaine's father was an Alpha. This man was terrible. For his bad conduct, the packs of the Guardian Triad forced him out of his position. Hence, Elaine, even though she was an only child and the rightful descendant of the Alpha position, never had the chance to be Luna of her pack, as the position was given to someone else. Some time passed, and her father was eventually killed by one of the members of the Guardian Triad for his actions.

Elaine started living life as a normal wolf, which was a struggle for her because she had Alpha blood coursing through her. This made it hard for her to submit to someone who was Alpha by rank, not by blood. Because the Alpha bloodline for her pack ended with her, she had to submit to someone who was alpha by rank. And she couldn't. So, she left her pack and started living life as a rogue before meeting John.

When John met her, knowing that she was his mate, he was infatuated with her and wanted to do everything to make her happy. But no matter what he did for her, he knew that the only thing that would make her happy was if she was a Luna. As a beta to your father, he knew that this was something he could never give her, which completely ate at him and slowly caused him to resent your father for being Alpha. The trust between them began to deteriorate and the bond of friendship was no longer solid. 

Around that time, news broke out that your father met Arabella. They mated and got pregnant with you, and thus didn't do the Lunar Trials. The whole pack fell in love with Arabella and wanted her as their Luna. Once they found out that she was pregnant with you, they cherished the fact that you will someday be their Alpha.

However, not everybody believed that just because you are your father's son, you deserve to be Alpha. Very few people in the pack, like the Council, and the older generation, many of which are dead now, believed that since Arabella never passed the Lunar Trials, then she isn't a Luna, which means that her son can't be Alpha. One of those people was Elaine, and she made sure to plant that seed in John's mind.

A couple years after you were born, Elaine and John had a son, Noah. But, Elaine claimed that Noah should be Alpha instead of you, and was able to get the Council to side with her. You know that according to Blood Venom rules, for someone to be Alpha, their mother had to pass the Lunar Trials. But, to this law there was an exception. If the Alpha's mate was a descendant of an Alpha, then she didn't have to do the Trials and their child would be the next Alpha of the Blood Venom Pack. Essentially, if both parents would have been Alpha's by their own right, the child could not be denied the Alpha position. Elaine was an Alpha's daughter and John, because he was related to your father, also had Alpha blood, though diluted, the lineage was there. So, when she pitched this to the Council, the Council decided that Noah was more fit for the position of Alpha than you were.