*NOT A CHAPTER*

Axel: Hey you! Micky! Hey! I hate you!

Me: What why?! I made you. You can't hate me!

Axel: Well, you made me out to be such an ass in your book. Now everyone doesn't like me. 

Me: They don't hate you anymore...Well, I don't think so at least. 

Mason: Hey Axel! No matter what you do, the readers will like me better. 

Axel: No they won't. I have something pretty cool I am about to do towards the end. You will just have to wait and see. 

Mason: I have been their favorite since day one. Suck it, even Micky likes me better. 

Me: Mason, don't butt into a conversation between me and Axel. You know how he gets.

Axel: No, Micky likes me better. I am the lead. She doesn't like you better. 

Me: Hey! Don't ignore me!

Axel: Micky, do you like Mason better?

Mason: The answer is yes. 

Axel: No

Mason: Yes

Axel: No

Me: Boys! Enough! It doesn't matter who I like more. And Axel, you deserve the characters not liking you because you were terrible to Calista at first. 

Axel: You made me this way!

Me: Would it shut you up if I made this book but from your point of view? 

Mason: Wait a minute! You promised you would write my book first!

Axel: Shut up, Mason. I am negotiating a deal here!

Calista: Axel don't tell Mason to shut up. That's not nice. 

Axel: Fine, I'll be quiet. See, I'm not terrible.