Important Story Details/Character Bio 1

Story Details: The following story is a One Piece X Male Reader story, but it will include original content since the reader will not be a Straw Hat Pirate but instead will be a pirate with their own crew and earning their own fame throughout the various original story arcs. Now if you are wondering if the Straw Hat crew will be in the story that's going to happen since I plan to have your crew take part in certain arcs assuming I make it that far my goal for those arcs will be (Alabasta, Sabaody Archipelago, Impel down, Marine Ford, Fish-Man(kind of), Dressrosa Arc, Whole Cake Island, Wano). As you readers can see from what I have planned the story will contain SPOILERS for current arcs, even chapter one of this story has SPOILERS so I highly recommend reading when you catch up to the manga if you don't want the story or surprises ruined for you. Before readers ask I do plan to have a female romantic interest in the story and plan for them to show up around chapter 5 and hope you enjoy the path the interest will have readers take on the road to piracy XD, but at the same time I wrote this story with the sole interest of trying something different and wanted the story to be more about the reader's bond with the crew and forming a family with them as well as finding their place in the world. Last bit of boring details the story will contain crossover characters but fitted for the world of One Piece as well ascertain new elements to spice the story up but we'll cross that bridge when we get there and for that reason I consider this story to be more of an AU story. Volume One takes place prior to the main story.

Character Bio 1: Akane L/N and Haru L/N

(Ignore the Hair Color and Eye it's going to be different in the story and reflect the reader's color more)

   Akane L/N mother of F/N L/N before marrying and falling in love with Haru L/N she worked under Doctor Vegapunk, helping to create various inventions and studying modification to human DNA, once he was arrested she took her end of the research and sought out his former Partner Judge currently working under him creating a prototype suit. Akane at the age of eight was dubbed a genius inventor only beaten by Vegapunk. Her hobbies include taking apart anything she can get her hands on and improving it sending the finished results back to the inventor earning her a reputation as a pain to deal and having a smug attitude. She first met Haru during a night out drinking when a group of pirates hit on her aggressively, she almost killed them with a small bomb if not for him intervening and dealing with them. 

(Same as above)

(Same as above)

   Haru L/N is the father of F/N L/N and grew up fighting in underground tournaments earning scraps of food and money before enlisting in the Marines in his teen years to escape being homeless. While enlisted he earned a reputation for capturing and beating crews senseless that just entered the Grand Line. After many years Haru officially"retired" from the Marines, in reality he was kicked out for beating a fellow Jailer to near death while working in Impel Down when he found the Jailer torturing prisoners. Even after being kicked out Haru still believes in the good of people/Marines and tries to avoid killing anyone except as a last resort. Constantly getting made fun of by his wife for having a soft side despite looking terrifying.

Closing Notes: The story will be Mature and more violent showing the darker world of pirates so if you can't handle blood and killing the story may not be for you, but with that being said at worst expect Tokyo Ghoul level dark moments (gore,killing,torture,) and nothing like Berserk/Goblin Slayer XD. Thanks for reading this boring section to the end and I hope you readers enjoy the ride.