Chapter 6: The Sweet Commander's "Tutelage"

(F/n Pov)

     Running through this stupid forest, quickly glancing behind me hoping I ditched my pursuer the area was silent besides the heavy breathing coming from me. The taste of iron filled my mouth how many months has this been going on now, has it been three or four maybe even six, I stopped keeping track within the first two weeks. Spitting blood on the ground looking on the ground, gaze traveling to one of the trees that stared back at me.

F/n:The hell you looking at stupid tree

Tree: Hahahaha you're not dead yet?

Taking a deep breath I walked up to the tree, closing my eyes to listen to the sound coming from all around me the area was too quiet.

F/n:..........damn it, the more I try to map these damn woods, to get my bearings the more I get lost and end up back in the same spot

Tree: Of Course they warned you that not many survive this place under normal circumstances, taking into account yours circumstance the odds of surviving are even lower maybe you should just give up I'm sure Mama would be willing to offer you one of her other daughters perhaps Amande if you are still lucky or maybe Brulee.

F/n: No Way! One just stares at me with her blank eyes and the other well......

Looking around the forest I noticed the other trees and plants looking at me listening to my every word, shaking my head I sat down.

F/n:Well the other is Brulee, anyway tree how about you help me out and let me know if you hear anyone coming.

Tree: No

F/n: Come on, aren't we friends

Tree: No

Hearing the sound of rustling come from the bushes I shot up from my position and stared waiting, when a rabbit hoped out I let out a sigh of relief.

F/n:Just a rabbit.

Grabbing a pile of nearby sticks I continued staring at the rabbit, the next moment a Gigantic biscuit soldier came from the bushes, throwing the sticks hard into the neck it I began to run while it was distracted by the stick lodged in him .

F/n:If the soldier already found me then that means

At that moment a mirror appeared in front of me blocking my path,staring at the mirror without moving, observing the area for anything I could use as a weapon. While searching I felt something coming from behind me aiming towards the area around my neck, rolling out of the way before the attack could connect.

F/n:That was way to close Cracker!

Standing in front of me was a tall man with purple hair tied in a bun, one of his eyes had a large scar over it, in his hand he was currently holding the sword used to attack me moments ago, with a sneer on his face, he looked to be in a terrible mood more then usual.

F/n:What's bothering you? Worried I may actually last?

Cracker: Getting better at using your Observation Haki but is it good enough?

Noticing that I rolled directly in front of the mirror when dodging crackers attack I sighed feeling a presence coming directly from it, with a punch coming towards me, Grabbing the hand I threw the person towards cracker who jumped over them and began to laugh. Laying on the ground was a man who was very wide with a long nose, wearing a yellow jacket with the word snack on it, when he got up his scarf was blowing in the wind that was coming through the woods.

F/n:Two sweet commander's today? To what do I owe the honor Brother Snack and Brother Cracker.  FufuHahahah

Saying with a sarcastic tone as the two charged towards me I covered my hands in armament haki blocking the sword attack that came from my right side from Cracker and using my other hand to send a heavy punch towards snacks biggest target his nose, kicking my arms my body lost it's balance.