Chapter 28: Vivre Card

(2 days Later) (New World)

    Emerging from the ocean the black ghost ship came out shooting into the air and landing back onto the sea's surface creating a large wave which made the ship rock back and forth. The weather in the area was storming with a mixture of snow and gigantic spheres of ice. Running from the deck below was everyone from the crew except their Captain, F/n came out from his quarters putting a square piece of paper in his pocket. The rain turned into gigantic pieces of ice all of them heading towards the ship. Staring up at the ice F/n held his palm out in the direction of the falling ice sending a wave of (f/c) solid plasma destroying the large chunks of ice heading for the Tartarus. The wind blowing heavily catching the sails of the ship sending it speeding in a forward motion towards a sudden tornado made of ice.

Hawk: W-what the heck is with this sea?!?

F/n: Fufuhahaha Welcome to the New World everyone!!

Boudica: Stop laughing already and please do something about that tornado!

F/n: Okay Fufuhaha

Putting both of his hands together forming a circle facing the direction of the ice tornado, a medium size swirling (F/c) fire plasma shot out melting the giant tornado slowly, now being replaced by a tornado of water.

F/n: ............................oh yeah I can't really do anything about that if we had more time I could heat it up with the fire and evaporate the water but at the speed we are going we'll end up crashing into it. So just hold on I guess. At the very least i'll be able to keep the ship safe and you guys from flying out of it.

Walking to the edge of the ship he held it creating a (F/c) plasma solid ball around the ship, the ship entered the water tornado the force of being inside it sending the crew bouncing around smacking into the plasma and back on the ship.

Kuan: HaaHaaHaa that really hurts

Ducker: I think i'm going to be sick with all this tumbling around.

Ebisu: I can see a large fish trapped on the other side of the tornado

Ebisu licked his lips staring at the fish on the other side of the tornado until he was sent flying into hawk both of them smack against the head of the other.

Hawk: ..........................

Ducker: Hawks down Captain!

F/n held tightly onto the edge of the ship both feet flying in the air concentrating hard on maintaining the plasma that was surrounded the ship protecting it from the harsh water tornado.

F/n: It's fine Sachi will help him later.

Sachi held tightly onto the ropes of the mast of the ship with her eyes closed, flying above the lookout of the ship like a kite.

Sachi: Wawawawawawawa

Boudica: F/n incoming Hail again!

Large ice spheres rained down from the sky continuously slamming against the plasma ball cracks slowly appearing around it.

F/n: ..........................Fufuhahahaha!!!

(f/c) Neon electricity encased the outside of the plasma sphere, when the hail made contact with the electricity it created smaller chunks and went flying into the ocean below. The giant fish caught up to them in the rotation of the tornado slamming hard against the sphere the small cracks growing larger.

Ebisu: ...................F/n this is a long shot but could you let the sphere go for a second so that delicious looking fish could enter.

Kuan: HaaHaaHaa it does look like it would go delicious with some of the sake we go from Fish-man island.