Y/n Timeline Recap notes

Age one: 

-Y/n's parent's Akane D. L/n and Haru L/n killed. Judge burns down Y/n's home and takes him as a test subject for the modified human experiments. 

Age two: 

-Partial success on modified human experiment preformed on Y/n. As a result Y/n develops a Exoskeleton and one eye changes color. Further experiments moved on towards Judges future children.

-Reiju is born.

Age three:

Assassin training begins. 

Sora starts teaching Y/n to develop his communication skills. 

-Baby Reiju and Y/n meet for the first time. 

Age four: 

-Y/n is sent out on his first assassination mission. Assassin of the Vinsmokes is born on that day.  For the next year he's repeatedly sent out to kill those Judge consider targets around the north blue.

-The Assassin experiences his first Headache. 

-The assassin runs into a group of rowdy pirates with a red hair captain. Dreams to one day become a pirate who can have just as much fun as them with his own crew.

-The Assassin starts working on his mother's protosuit using notes he found from snooping around. 

Age Five:

-The Assassin becomes the personal bodyguard of Sora and Reiju Vinsmoke. 

-Sanji is born. Sora health starts to slowly get worse. 

-The Assassin vows to do whatever it takes to look after Reiju,Sora,and Sanji. 

Age thirteen:

-Judge starts forming a plan to get rid of The Assassin and further his own goals of taking control of the north blue.

-The Assassin and Reiju start to grow apart after witnessing Reiju not live up to what Sora expected from them, protecting Sanji. 

-Sanji declared "dead" from an accident. 

-The Assassin is told he's being sent to the Grand-line. Forced to start packing and sending his stuff away. 

-The assassin unknowingly starts following Sanji's aura using haki. 

-The assassin informs Reiju of Sanji's location, Reiju goes off to search for her brother. The two never getting the chance to make up before he's sent away. 

-The Assassin visits his little brother one final time before leaving, giving him one last gift a book with pages that include the supposed info of the legendary "all blue".  Sanji shares his dream to find all blue as well as using the ingredient there to create a dish that would make Sora proud. The assassin also shares his dream to find his own family and a place in the world. 

-The assassin informs Sanji that along with Reiju the three of them will one day meet again before knocking him out and leaving unable to find a way to free his little brother in time. Departing to the Grand-line.

-After arriving at Whole Cake Island, the assassin begins to feel a strong pull on his finger. 

-Smoothie and The Assassin meet for the first time falling in love at first sight. Removing the skull mask showing his face for the first time to someone, the assassin of the vinsmokes end draws near. 

-Y/n strikes a deal with Big Mom all his research on how to deal with Judge's raid suits and the modified humans, and creating a huge stir worthy of Smoothie's hand in marriage once he becomes a pirate in the Grand-line. As well as giving Smoothie one of his future proto-suits.