Chapter 2: The Assassin and The Princess

(5 Years Later) (3rd Person Pov)

Germa Solider: "Enemy Resistance have been wiped out, Time to head back little assassin"

   In a war torn country, standing in a military deserted camp lay the bodies of rebels striving for peace against a tyrant. The flag that once stood proudly for the hope each individual believed in, stepped on and dirtied with blood and dust from the previous battle. Standing in front of the flag was a small figure, body covered in an all black cloak with a skull mask obscuring his face. A War that started over a year ago ended in a day, when the right price was paid to the Kingdom of Germa, and in response the small figure was sent in to kill the leaders of the rebellion, accomplishing his goals he was no longer needed by the tyrant. In time with the leaders gone any remaining forces will lose the will to fight and submit to him. The young assassin continued staring blankly at the flag, or at least that's what it looked like to the Germa solider sent to retrieve him and take him back home.

Germa Solider: You Heard the order let's head back

Assassin:.............

Germa Solider: Are you listening?

Kneeling down and picking up the flag the small figure used it's cloak to wipe as much as the blood and dust off the flag as it could, as he did it was smacked out of his hand.

Assassin:............

Germa Solider: Leave it and lets go, Judge is awaiting you with special orders feel honored.

Slowly turning it's attention from the flag to the soldier that smacked the flag out of his hand, the soldier backed up when he felt the lifeless stare coming from the eyes of the skull mask. Picking up the flag again the little assassin continued wiping at the dust, ignoring the stare that came from the Germa solider. After a several minutes of wiping it the figure looked around finding the pole it was once attached to and putting it back, laying the pole with the flag on top of the nearest corpse.

Assassin:"Hope...."

Germa:"What was that?"

Assassin:..........

The cloaked figure walked past the Germa solider unconcerned with the rest of the world around him and the other soliders waiting for him in the distance to escort him back to the ship on the other side of the island. As he made the walk back to the ship letting out a huge sigh.

                                             (Time Skip several days later) (Judge Pov)

   I stood waiting on the throne, in a few minutes my test subject was due to enter. The door opened in walked the small cloaked figure, as it approached me I shot a glare waiting for the any sign of an attempt to kneel, and like always that lifeless mask continued staring at me tilting it's head to the left.

Assassin:..........

Judge: Servants should kneel before their King, how many times do I have to tell you F/n.

F/n:...........kneel? I don't understand that word.

Staring back that white mask looking down at the ground, the sound of a chuckle came out from underneath. So much time spent using all my research to create this thing and it could only be considered a failure.  Perfect when it comes to killing due to lacking any emotion and thanks to running test on it I perfected the exoskeleton, that was later used on my daughter and in a few more months my future children. They will inherit the adjustment that I continued to work on to make the perfect solider, a superhuman to stand above the weak and rule this kingdom and once I conquer it the North Blue.