Chapter 12: The Tartarus

So before this chapter gets started originally i wanted to put Ebisu and Boudica past between chapter 11 and 12 but i didn't like how Ebisu past was written so i deleted it and will either rewrite it and post it later or just give a quick summary when the Leviathan crew is fully formed and i update the crew bio. As for Boudica hers is written but i decided to shift it to the end of the volume where it fits more in tone. Now as far as them knowing each others past they still know all about each other but to the readers what they do know will be revealed as the story progresses. On that note Enjoy the Chapter. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                         

                                                         (No-One's Pov) (One Week Later)

  Boudica used the rope on board the small ship to tie F/n to the mast of the ship, he gave her a thumbs up when the rope was tied tightly around him. Ebisu was looking at the map tracing his fingers around specific points on it.

Boudica: So how does it look Ebisu?

Ebisu: It's as we fear Warrior Boudica, it seems while sailing to Water 7 we got caught in the Florian Triangle

Boudica: I thought so

Slapping her hand to her forehead she sighed exhausted surveying the surroundings the three sailed into the once bright morning sky was now pitch black, squinting her eyes trying to find any sort of landmarks to sail to proved useless thanks to the thick fog covering the area.

F/n: The Florian triangle, you know something Ebisu, Boudica they say once a ship enters not many leave and most ships that make it out are found completely empty almost as if being sailed by the dead. Fufuhahaha.

Boudica eyebrow began twitching as she looked at her captain tied to the mast.

Boudica: You know if a storm hits you're the one who should be worried most, it will just take one huge wave and you would become useless "Captain."

Emphasizing the word captain with a mocking tone she laughed as he struggled against the ropes.

Ebisu: Now now settle down you two and try not to loosen the ropes Warrior F/n, it's for your own safety in a worst case scenario, if a storm or wave does hit the two of us will need to concentrate on sailing and if during that time you go overboard well even I would have trouble finding you in a storm.

Boudica: Get it F/n, you'll be lost to the sea Davy Jones will be your new and only comrade.

F/n: I get it but you know.....

Looking down at the ropes tied around his body, raising an eyebrow towards Boudica the urge to tease her grew.

F/n: You are really good at tying up people with rope, do you have a lot of experience tying men up Boudica?

Boudica: Huh? No it's just simple tying not that complicated anyone with basic sailing knowledge can do it with ease.

F/n looked over to Ebisu who just shrugged the look in the Fish-man's eyes telling his captain to not push his luck.

Ebisu: If we continue sailing aimlessly we really will die out here, it's for the best that we try to find some sort of bearing in this"Triangle" and make our escape.

F/n: Well with the fog so thick, our map has become useless any landmark we could use to continue forward is obscured so I don't think we can find any sort of bearing Ebisu.

Ebisu: I agree

Boudica: Couldn't you just swim underwater find the direction out of here while swimming and get back to us with that knowledge.