Chapter 30: Party Preparations Begin

(Flash-Back 1 Month Ago) (Whole Cake Island) (Queen's Chamber)

    Gathered in the purple stripped throne room of the Emperor was the Oldest children of the Yonko Charlotte Linlin. First Born Perspero standing by the over sized throne decorated with various sweet candies, ice-cream cones, scoops of ice cream, and other sweet foods. Off towards the side was the male triplets Daifuku,Oven, and the Sweet Commander Katakrui who was currently staring across the room towards his other siblings and fellow Sweet Commanders Cracker and Snack both who seemed to have an impatient look on their face waiting for Big Mom to discuss why she gathered the siblings. Throughout the room all the older sibling could be found waiting around looking towards the Large Woman on the throne who was stuffing her face with a large bowl of Ice cream, the eighth daughter Brulee, 6th daughter Custard and 7th daughter Angel, 2nd and 3rd daughter Mondee and Amande, and various other sons and daughters Counter,Hachee,Gala,Opera. Pudding sat on a small pink cushion sofa playing with her nails grinning to herself as she watched the daughter who was standing in the middle of the room directly in front of the throne of Big Mom, the only female sweet Commander and the 14th daughter of the Charlotte family Smoothie. Smoothie was now kneeling in front of her mother with her head down waiting for the Emperor to speak to her, lifting her head up slightly when she heard the empty bowl thrown off into the distance.

Big Mom: More! More! More! Fetch me More Ice cream Tamago!

The large emperor whined for more ice cream drool dripping down the sides of her mouth. Peering down looking towards her daughter she licked her lips staring at the White Haired female kneeling in front of her,seeing the look of hunger in his mother eyes Katakuri stepped forward drawing the attention away from his sister and towards him.

Katakuri: While you wait for your next serving, I believe now would be the best time to discuss why you gathered us all Mama.

Staring at her son who dared to speak up she let out an amused laughed,reaching up to one of the candy canes on her throne and ripping it off with force, biting into the candy.

Big Mom: Mamamama, Katakuri it's to early for you to try to lead the meeting

Katakuri nodded his head apologetically to his mother the slight anger that was on the face of the Emperor vanished and was replaced with a childlike innocence.

Big Mom: Very Well it's time to start preparations for the Next Tea Party that will be held in the Next Month.

The children in the throne room eyes shifted towards the female sweet commander who was wearing a long pink cloak with red sleeves.

Big Mom: Perospero that kid's poster!

Reaching into his yellow jacket Perospero pulled out a bounty poster tossing it towards the ground in-front of Smoothie. On the Poster was F/n in a snowy field with destroyed Marine ships behind him, wearing a (F/c) jacket and his Kitsune mask with the Words Dead or Alive followed by the bounty amount of 630,000,000 belly. Smoothie glanced down at the paper with loving eyes quickly getting rid of them before her other siblings saw the look in her eyes, on the other side of the room Pudding disgustingly rolled her eyes at her older sister being one of the few that caught the look. Cracker let out a loud laugh seeing the bounty poster and the reaction his fellow sweet commander had towards it.

Cracker: Look's like someone made a big name for himself on the Grand line and it only took a year, Captain of the Leviathan Pirates Demonic Kitsune F/n I remember when he was just a no name assassin with barely any talent.

Smoothie turned her head towards her brother glaring at him with deadly eyes,raising her knees from off the ground about to stand up only stopping when she heard their mother calling out towards her.