Chapter 37: Welcome Home

(Time-Skip five minutes) (100% Island)

   Rain made of orange juice poured down on the group currently standing in between the alley of houses made up of candies and gingerbread. Y/n and Smoothie rested their forehead's against each other, the orange liquid dripping down their hair, as they stared lovingly into each other eyes without saying a word.

Smoothie: ...........................

Y/n: .............................

As the two continued staring into each others eyes the crew members behind Y/n started getting unconformable from the rain and the affection Y/n and Smoothie were showing each other. Pudding pushed past the members of the leviathan pirates and towards the two letting out a loud fake cough to grab their attention.

Pudding: AHEM!!

Pudding continued her fake coughing for a over minute, the two completely unaware of her efforts to break them away from their current state.

Pudding: HEY!!!! IDIOT COUPLE!!!!!!

Hearing the young girl yell louder than before Y/n and Smoothie broke eye contact their cheeks still red, turning to face the group that was waiting for them.

Pudding: Finally!!

Pudding: take a guess sister....

Smoothie: Pudding what are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be back at whole cake with Mama and the others?

Pudding looked at the male who was currently holding a mask in his right hand with a look of surprise now on his face, pointing to himself with his other hand.

Y/n: What are you looking at? Don't tell me you're still putting all the blame on me? aren't you the one who stayed on the ship even after I said we were about to take off to see Smoothie?

Pudding stomped her feet the roses in her hands shaking with each stomp.

Pudding: I couldn't move because you shocked me!! You made my legs go completely numb, it felt uncomfortable just to move that's why I didn't leave!! IDIOT!!

Sachi closed her eyes thinking back to when she dragged Pudding away and how she was laughing the whole time. 

Sachi: O-oh so that's why she was l-laughing...i thought Pudding was just to shy to a-admit she wanted to stay on the ship.

Y/n turned his attention to Sachi with a straight faced smile trying to hold in his laughter.

Y/n: No Sachi don't let Pudding deceive you she's just to shy to admit the reason, she missed her Big Brother and Sister!

Pudding continued stomping on the licorice ground embarrassed at hearing Y/n talk about her as if she was still a small child.

Pudding: that's not the reason you idiot, you made me stay on the ship I don't like dealing with you two idiot lovebirds!

Y/n turned to face Smoothie with a questioning look on his face.

Y/n: Lovebirds?

Smoothie: It's a type of bird Y/n...i believe they are pretty small with green and red feathers. Never heard of them?

Y/n nodded his head still confused by Puddings words as he scanned her up and down, then looked over himself.

Y/n: Nope and I don't really see the similarities, Smoothie.

Smoothie shrugged her shoulders agree with Y/n making Pudding shriek in annoyance at the couple. Y/n took Smoothie hand the sudden kiss her gave the top of her hand making her shiver when his lips made contact of with her skin. Pudding quickly looked away towards the crew members sticking her tongue out with a gross look on her face, each member seemed bewildered at the way their captain was acting.