Chapter 42: The Scars that can't be seen

(Small Time-Skip)

    The newly married couple Y/n and Smoothie sat down in their seats relaxing and enjoying the last few moments of their wedding party, the stars from the night sky shining brightly on the roof. The others in the Leviathan crew sat by them sitting down stuffing their faces with food and drinking either alcohol or juice.

Hawk: This food is sooooo delicious!

Ducker: Yeah! It was almost worth standing guard the whole time!

Y/n stared at them then looked over at the other male stuffing his face with food, resembling a human vacuum.

Y/n: Fufuhahaha, surprised you were able to make it Ace, Whitebeard didn't have a problem with you going to another Emperor's territory?

Ace swallowed the food that was in his mouth, grabbing a large chicken leg off his plate.

Ace: For now i'm just keeping it a secret, besides just because him and Big Mom might be enemies doesn't mean we need to right?

Smoothie: Ahem

Smoothie faked a loud cough making the two males look at her.

Y/n: O-oh! Right! Smoothie this is Ace we fought each other not too long ago, after I found out he was another famous rookie quickly making a name for himself. He's a member of Whitebeard's crew.

Ace: ........................................

Smoothie: Relax for today only since you seem to be a friend of my husband, I won't fight with you as long as you don't cause any trouble.

Ace: Hahaha you don't need to worry about that, it's why I came here alone.

Smoothie gave him a brief nod, picking up the wine that was in-front of her and taking a small sip from it.

Smoothie: I do wonder though how you two were able to make a connection though, especially since I warned Y/n about going into any Emperor's territories.

Y/n: ...................................................................................................................

Boudica,Sachi,Pudding and Ducker sat across from Y/n noticing him slightly shiver in his seat.

Y/n: ..........we just so happened to meet

Ace: Munch Munch Munch Huh? didn't you ask Whitebeard to meet with me? Munch Munch Munch

The next two that noticed Y/n shivering was Ebisu and Hawk.

Smoothie: ..........is that so?

Ace: maybe.....I was thinking of someone else?

Y/n: Y-yeah! That's right we just happened to meet in the New World, besides two rookies pirates are bound to end up running into each other.

Everyone at the table besides Kuan noticed the change in tone in Smoothie's voice the once relaxed tone changed to a cold angry voice.

Y/n: .............................................................

Kuan: What are you talking about partner? Don't you remember wanting to fight Fire-fist because you were Jealous that he was taking attention away from you. After following his trail it led you to that island, and then you tried fighting Whitebeard but POW he beat you up!

Boudica: Here Kuan have my drink.....

Boudica quickly pushed the glass of wine she had into the hands of Kuan making the panda mink smile.