Chapter 4: We'll Meet Again

(4 months Later) (No-One's Pov)

Sitting down back pressed against the wooden wall of a ship's cabin F/n stared ahead of him body swaying each time the waves of the water hit the boat he was currently on. Sighing as he stood up to take off the long black cloak he normally wore exposing his well toned bare body and arms wrapped with black tape. Walking over to a sink with a mirror above he stared at his reflection, his messy hair covering a portion of the skull mask he wore.

F/n:I guess I need to make myself look presentable.

Turning the faucet of the sink water began to pour out, the eye's of the mask staring blankly at the water as his mind began to wander to the previous month before he boarded the ship to his current destination in the Grand Line.

                                                   (Flashback One month Ago) (No-one's Pov)

   Located in a hidden dungeon in the Germa kingdom currently the only occupants of the room, was a young child wearing an Iron Mask the only opening in the mask was the area around the eyes and the other was a guard made to stand watch over the young prince whose death was faked months ago and was currently being imprisoned away from the world. The room was quiet except for the sound of the child quietly eating the meal he was given each night. Fighting back his tears as he chewed the tough stake.

Sanji: I don't want to be here anymore, I want to leave this place.

The guard watching him ignoring his comments, while watching the child he heard the sound of something moving towards a wall furthest from the stair that led down to the dungeon.

Guard: It's just a rodent but I guess I have to check or else i'll be in trouble with the King.

As he turned his back to the stairs and started walking to the wall a sharp prick pierced the back of his neck instantly making the guard fall on his face passing out.

Sanji: Huh?

Noticing the guard fall to the ground Sanji got up from the table he was currently eating at and walked to the gates of the cell looking at the passed out guard now currently snoring.

Sanji: w-what happened to him.

The sound of footsteps echoing in the dungeon making him switch his attention from the guard to the stairs were the sound was currently coming from each step sounding closer then the last.

Sanji:.........

An ominous whistle began to fill the room the closer the sound of the steps got the louder the whistling became. Sanji stepped away from the gates of the cell as he did a figure jumped out on the opposite side.

F/n: RURUGH I'M GOING TO KILL AND EAT YOU!

Sanji: AHHHH!!!!!!

Falling on his backside from the sudden jump-scare Sanji stared at the figure his mind still trying to process what just happened. As he calmed down he began to notice the familiar black cloak and the skull mask of F/n.

F/n: FuFuhahaha did I scare you sorry, but I just couldn't help it this is my first time coming down here to visit you and when I noticed how dreary this place look something told me that I should try to scare you. Though I can't say i'm to surprised to see you get scared easily. You kind of a cry baby Huh?

F/n held his sides as he continued to laugh and tease the young child.

Sanji: I-i wasn't scared I just thought I would play along or else you would feel bad.