Chapter 20: Getting Ready for Hell

(No-one's Pov) (The Tartarus) (One Week Later)

   Soothing humming sounded from inside the Captain Quarters, Lililth currently in her adult form had F/n's head in her lap petting his hair. The male moved around opening his eyes staring up to see a pair of red eyes staring back into his eyes, F/n jumped away looking around and looking at his bare chest. Lilith frowned when he jumped away, having enjoyed the heat his body carried over to her cold body.

F/n: W-what happened to me why I'm I half naked? Wait let's see last thing I remember was.....Doflamingo passing out and after that my memory is completely blank.

Lilith: ..............................

Getting a better look at his body taking note of the stitches sewn along the various cut around his chest, arms, and torso, each wound a different size some small and others large. Lilith vanished from the spot on the bed reappearing behind F/n wrapping her arms around his neck and burying her face into his neck.

Lilith: I'm so happy you finally woke up my dear F/n

F/n: Lilith you grew up fast! How long have I been out for?!?

F/n removed her arms from around his neck and ran to a mirror in his room he checked his face, his (e/c) eye and crimson/black eye staring back at him looking over his long messy (h/c) hair. Touching under his eyes feeling the skin.

F/n: I look the same no gray hairs, zero wrinkles under my eyes well besides the normal ones I usually have from lack of sleep.

Lilith: Fufufu it's only been a week since your battle with that man, not enough time to age you that much.

F/n turned to face Lilith, thinking over the information she just gave him. He walked over to the bed sitting on it's edge, at the same time Lilith vanished again a few seconds later reappearing with her head on his lap smiling up at him.

F/n: But you look so different from my usual Lilith. More Older and ...........

F/n looked down to Lilith's chest, the purple dress she was wearing barely covering her breast.

F/n: more filled out.

Lilith: Of course but I'm still your Lilith even if i look different.

She snapped her fingers reverting back to the small child in white, with the innocent green eyes and messy black hair.

Lilith: Giggles the innocent Lilith who just wants to play with her family and sail with them forever, is here.

The cheerful voice brought a smile to the confused face of F/n without thinking he started petting her head like he usually does whenever the two are together.

Lilith: I'm also happy to see you Captain, I was worried you wouldn't wake up and I would be alone again.

F/n: Don't worry it just happens sometimes when I overuse my devil fruit without sleeping, I'll pass out for days or weeks and after my body is fully charged I'll wake up.

Lilith: I see but you should really thank her more she looked after you the whole time never leaving your side, and she also made sure your sleep wasn't interrupted.

F/n: I see, I do owe her my thanks if that's the case but I still don't really understand.

Lilith: giggles it's fine if you don't understand just think of the ship as our shared body but our minds are different, and only one of us can fully show ourselves the other goes back to being part of the ship.