Chapter 24: To the New World

(3 days later) (Mary Geoise)

    Sun-rays shone through large windows along the wall in the large opulent room, the room had two expensive green couches with gold and a chair that had a similar design , sitting in them was five older Gentlemen. The first was an older looking man wearing a black suit with a scar along the left side of his face wearing a black hat that covered his gray dreadlocks in his hand he held a walking cane. Sitting in the chair was the youngest looking of the men, wearing a black suit with the shirt buttons open exposing a scar on his chest, he had a blonde beard that matched the color of his hair. Sitting in the couch was the Oldest looking of the men bald with glasses wearing a white gi and holding a samurai sword. Next to him a chubby bald man wearing a black suit with a large white mustache and large birthmark spots on his forehead. The last man was standing next to the couch he was a tall elderly man with a long thin white beard with long white hair. Together the five Celestial Dragons make up one of the highest authorities in the World Government commanding the Marines and the various Cipher Pol as well as sending out invitations to fearsome pirates who made a name for themselves to join the Warlords, and answer to only one other individual. They've been in a meeting all Morning discussing current events of the Grand-Line and currently reached the topic on an event that happened a few days ago on a Marine Base in Paradise.

Birth-Mark Elder: It would seem that blasted crew has attacked another Marine base we can't continue to allow them to run free doing whatever they please.

Gi Elder: Agreed it would've never got to this point if that Admiral would've killed them back when they first showed up.

Blond-Hair Elder: Indeed we covered up the killing because there were no witnesses on that day and because that Particular Noble and his family had been the cause of many problems and it was a perfect opportunity to get rid of him.

Tall-Elder: Yes but in since covering it up, that Captain along with his crew has attacked two ships carrying tributes as well as freeing the "help", this particular pirate what was his name again?

Dreadlocks Elder: All we knew at the time was his name was F/n since his first appearance, we learned more about his crew that chooses to call themselves the Leviathans Pirates and not counting the Captain it consist of Seven individuals.

Birth-Mark Elder: The first is a female swordsman that first showed up around the same time he appeared and like him has no problems attacking and killing individual of high standing from Marine Captains and above to other Pirate Captains, and is responsible for taking part in the various activities of the past year leading the crew when the Pirate Captain was taken by the Revolutionaries.

Gi Elder: So it would seem even the Revolutionaries are having issues dealing with that crew.

Dreadlocks: Yes according to Cipher agents we had infiltrate the revolutionaries she along with the Fish-man Ebisu and That mink Woman as well as another individual attacked small bases until they were able to find him.

Tall Elder: Not to mention that since that time they continue to attack any Marine ship they encounter stealing supplies and destroying the mast leaving it stranded in the middle of the sea.

Blond-Hair Elder: We have gotten more info on those individuals and all the crimes they are responsible for and will give them the appropriate bounty.

Birth-mark elder: The quicker we get rid of them the better the more they grow it's highly likely their influence will continue to increase according to Marine Reports at least 3 islands in Paradise have been confirmed to have been attacked by them and taken over.

Dreadlocks Elder: Originally we had no info on the Captain only a first name but thanks to that attack on the G-4 Base we learned he let slip his last name to one of the Marines. F/n L/n