Chapter 21: Letter from the World Government

(One Year Later) (Kenzan Island) (No-Ones Pov)

   Relaxing in a one of the most renowned dojos on the island, F/n laid on the floor using the body of a knocked out long-arm tribe male member as a pillow, wearing his Kitsune Mask and a long white sleeve jacket with the hood down. It's been over year since the Leviathan Pirates formed and in that time they gained three additional members and have started carving their name as a crew to be feared in Paradise. A few weeks ago the crew landed on Kenzan island and took it over as one of their territories, since taking it over members of the long-arm tribe would test their luck and try to defeat them in order to reclaim the island but would be met with the same result defeat at the hands of the Captain of the Leviathan pirates or one of his crew-mates. Today F/n was standing guard in the dojos waiting for anyone who decided to try their fight him and reclaim the island.

F/n: ...........................

A young energetic man carrying a bow around his back entered the room F/n was in with a cheesy grin on his face when he noticed the knocked out person being used as a pillow. The young man one of the newer member of the crew was named Hawk he ran up to his captain inspecting the male underneath him.

Hawk: Is that the first guy of the day Cap?

F/n: Yeah, he ran in the temple demanding a fair fight, I obliged and he went down in a hit wasn't really much of a challenge.

Hawk rubbed his index finger under his nose laughing.

Hawk: The number of people who are trying to take back the island have started to decrease over the past few days.

F/n: Yeah, that always happens the more pride they have the longer they try to take their home back from a group of pirates but eventually they give up when they realize it's not happening. Plus it's not like we are treating them harshly, while we are here we defend it from other groups and once we live we allow them to fly our flag for protection in exchange we get our share of supplies and other stuff we need.

Hawk: Well Cap some islands might not see it that way to them we're just invaders, taking from them no different than the common pirate crew.

F/n: I guess that's fine for now once other islands see a decrease in violence once we claim a territory it should hopefully get easier going forward. Until that time we'll continue using force if we need to take the island. By the way Hawk I believe it was your turn to patrol the island and keep an eye out for suspicious activity.

Hawk scratched his neck looking away from his captain, trying to whistle unsuccessfully instead of a tune coming from his mouth he was only able to produce spit.

F/n: So? Why aren't you patrolling

Hawk: Boudica got annoyed with me and sent me away to find something more productive to do with my time, she said I was pretty annoying and it was making it hard for her to concentrate with all of my questions.

F/n: I see and you decided to come annoy me instead.

Hawk: Exactly!

Pulling out his bow, he held it out towards F/n.

Hawk: I challenge you to a duel the first one to shoot 50 birds out of the sky wins and the loser must clean the crew quarters.

F/n turned away from Hawk, putting a hand over the mouth of his Kitsune mask and letting out a bored yawn.

F/n: No thanks Hawk go find someone else to play with besides the crew quarters is supposed to be cleaned by You and Ducker this week after trying to sneak into the females quarters. If you think I want to hear them complain about letting the two of you off easily you are insane.