Chapter 19: The Battle between Demons Conclude

(Rocky Cape) (45 Minutes Until Marine's arrive)

   The two Kitsunes rubbed against F/n's leg's before glaring over at Doflamingo, who like F/n was starting to show signs of being worn down from the battle, breathing heavily and body damaged in different spots.

Doflamingo: Bullet String

Pointing his index at F/n like a gun he fired multiple bundles of string at him aiming for his heart. The two kitsunes vanished, one reappearing with a loud boom biting the arm that was stuck out (F/c) neon electrical fangs piercing the skin tearing into the flesh before he could cover his arm with armament haki, the other jumped in front of the path of the string bullets widely opening it's mouth and swallowing the string melting it in it's stomach.

Doflamingo: ..............shadow knight

F/n: .......................

Strings started to form next to F/n, taking on a human shape before F/n could react multiple thick strings pierced his skin going into sides underneath the ribs, the shape formed into a copy of Doflamingo, trapped due to the string inside him he was unable to move when the string clone sent a solid strike to his rib cage a slight cracking sound could be heard. Doflamingo's clone followed it up with a punch to the masked face, Y/n covered the mask in haki to break apart the string fist.

F/n: ...................

The (F/c) plasma flame wolf turned it's attention to the string clone charging towards it with a growl, only stopping when it heard F/n's voice.

F/n: ........don't worry about me Kuzunoha go after the real one

The fire Kitsune looked from the clone to the real one before taking off with a loud angry growl.

F/n: .......Fufuhahaha I still don't understand if those things even have a mind of it's own or I just get them to act subconsciously, I hope it's the former because if it's the latter i'm just an idiot talking to myself......

F/n gave off a painful chuckle from underneath the mask the plasma gas floating around where his arms once had been attached slowly reforming. F/n pulled himself to Doflamingo's clone covering his mask with armament haki, pulling his head far back and delivering a swift headbutt to send the clone flying away, the force ripping the string attached to him out of skin sending blood flying into the air. The Electric Kitsune Abe charged head first into the stomach of Doflamingo sending a volt that shocked him to his nerves blood coming out his mouth, running up to the warlord Kuzunoha jumped in the air directly in front of his face spitting out a burning flame, the heat starting to singe his hair, he jumped back smacking them both away with a haki covered string like a whip tossing them off to the side. F/n slightly lifted his mask showing just his mouth, opening his mouth he faced the string clone.

F/n: .....Sirens scream!

A wave of solid plasma shot out of his mouth the damage causing the clone to unravel. Putting his mask back down, he looked down to see his arms and hands fully reformed, clutching his fist tight and opening them again.

F/n: feels almost as good as new.....kind of.

Doflamingo now high in the air above the two kitsunes pointed his index fingers towards F/n for the second time, shooting off the string bullets, F/n looked up when he went to jump out the way his legs were being held in place by string coming out of the ground. The haki covered string bullets rained down on him going through his shoulders, knees, and abdomen. F/n fell to his knee slightly lifting up mask as he began to vomit blood.

F/n: ......................-fufuhahaha I might seriously die I have felt a battle this exciting in years- FUFUHAHAHAHAA THANKS DOFLAMINGO!

Doflamingo looked down at the masked man whose body was covered in blood kneeling to the ground laughing.