Chapter 22: The Two "Super Rookies"

(Five Days Later) (Marine Base In Paradise)

   Spending several days searching for the nearest Marine Base the Leviathan Pirates made it to the shores of a snowy island in Paradise, the base was hidden in between snowy mountains cliffs the closer they got the heavier the snow fell pelting those on the deck with a mixture of hail and snow. Stopping their ship at the base of the snowy mountain,each member besides Kuan and F/n was shivering from the serve cold weather.

Hawk: C-cap i-its cold m-maybe lets f-find a warmer p-place to attack.

F/n: No need you guys will warm up once you start fighting and also we're already here we have the element of surprise on our hands thanks to the snow covering our movements it would be unwise to turn around when we have the upper hand.

Hawk called down to the crew from the lookout, each word was hard to get out thanks to his lips feeling frozen.

Hawk: S-so y-you s-say

Boudica: Q-q-quit c-c-c-complaining a-a-and tell us what y-you see

Hawk: Like you're doing any better B-boudica

Boudica: .................................

Sachi ran away from the deck running to the deck below and towards the crew quarters, F/n walked to the side of the ship gazing in the distance.

Hawk: I can't see much either but I do see a giant looking cylinder looking building with a giant G-4 painted on it.

Ducker: G-4 Marine Base? Never heard of it i'm guessing it's not one of the more popular locations like Marine HQ or G5. Peace of Cake

Ebisu: Let us not get overconfident Ducker do not forget overconfidence can lead to mistakes which could lead to us getting hurt.

Boudica: Ebisu is right treat every Marine we encounter on that base as a potential threat that could kill us at any moment because for all we know they very well could have a Devil Fruit or ability we know nothing about.

Ducker: Hahaha you guys worry too much as long as we have F/n on our side we'll be fine isn't that right Captain.

Ducker looked towards the side of the ship where F/n was to find his spot now empty.

Ducker: .........................................

Lilith: giggles Sad to say but he already left the moment you guys started complaining. He said he was going on ahead and he'll meet the rest of you there at some point.

The child's voice echoed through the ship each of the crew members heard and each of them had a dumbfounded look on their face, Ebisu held his stomach chuckling while Boudica made a fist shaking with anger.

Boudica: does he ever learn his lesson we didn't even have the chance to plan what we're going to do.

Ebisu: Well you know how he gets once we go on our little missions he can't contain his excitement for fighting.

Hawk: G-guys!

Boudica: What now?

Boudica looked up to Hawk who was pointing towards the edge of the ship,looking to the spot he was pointing they saw Kuan standing on the edge stretching, tied around her back was a wrapped up flag on a pole and in her hands was her usual bamboo weapon. Looking back she playfully grinned at Boudica.

Kuan: Well you guys know how it is since he is my Partner and I fight by his side the most that means it's my cue to leave and catch up to him. so you guys have fun with your planning or whatever. Don't worry Boudica i'll keep him nice and warm while we fight in this cold weather HaaHaaHaa.