Chapter 18: Kuzunoha and Abe

(Rocky Cape) (No-Ones Pov)

   Both Fist clashed against the face of the other Doflamingo's connecting with the hard mask and F/n's with the solid flesh of Doflamingo's face with such power behind each punch it created a shock wave of air through the area going past them towards the ocean, violently stirring the water and making the ship shake. Neither F/n or Doflamingo budged an inch.

Doflamingo: Fuffuffuffuffu that's a hard mask brat, I was aiming to crack it and make you show your face.

F/n: I see so you must really be more stupid than you look, if you even break this mask even your death won't be enough to satisfy my anger. I'll go after every member of your crew and torture them until they beg to die and i still won't kill them until long after that moment.

Doflamingo: Five Color strings

Vein twitching on his forehead he swiped his hands towards the face of F/n five razor sharp strings of different colors (red,yellow,green,blue, and purple) came out of his finger, covering his mask in armament haki he took the attack head on the strings bouncing off it.

F/n: Huh? Is that it? Is this the power of a warlord? if you are the guy meant to deal with the emperors and their crews I really have nothing to worry about.

Doflamingo: Huh?!?

F/n: FuFuhahaha nothing just talking to myself out loud, but you know I use to think to myself I wonder if I wasn't around and she was attacked by a warlord would she be able to handle herself, but thanks to you I got my answer.

Vanishing in a flash of (F/c) neon lightening away from Doflamingo, F/n clutched his hands pointing them towards him a small swirling ball of (F/c) of concentrated plasma energy forming in the palm getting bigger by the second, firing it off towards Doflamingo who punched it away.

F/n: ..............Now this is getting fun!

Doflamingo: You shouldn't underestimate me either rookie!

Repeating the same attack as last time this time with both hands swiping towards F/n causing multiple strings to rip apart the rocky area,jumping out of the way a piece of his cloak was ripped off, making contact with the shirt underneath and hitting the skin leaving a large long cut along the side of his stomach.

F/n: Shit! Maybe I pissed him off to much, she did say I tend to talk to much during a fight.

Vanishing in a flash of lightening, F/n proceeded to use soru mixing it with the speed of lightening to create multiple after image around the area of the cape trying to throw Doflamingo off his guard. Spinning around and cutting at each of the after images with the sharp string, Doflamingo stopped when he cut through all them without making any contact. Standing above in the air one arm raised above his hand,feet covered in electricity, forming above F/n's hand was a medium size (f/c) plasma rocket shaped energy pushing his hands forward releasing it towards his opponent on the ground as it picked up speed (F/c) neon sparks began to cover it.

F/n: Apollo!

With a loud boom the plasma rocket went faster until it hit Doflamingo, grabbing it with his hand covered in armament haki it started burning his hand from the heat of the plasma.

F/n: Apollo Explode!

The concentrated plasma rocket exploded in his hand pushing Doflamingo back only leaving his skin covered in dust from the rocks and a slight burn on his hands. Crackling ringing in the air the next moment F/n was back on the ground crouching underneath the spot Doflamingo was at, with fist and arm covered in (F/c) neon lightening delivered an uppercut punching him in the chin and into the air.