Chapter 35: Pudding's New Friend

(Small Time-Skip) (Sweet City Port)

    After spending a few hours walking F/n, Boudica, and Ebisu made it to the port where their ship was located the stars in the sky illuminating the ship in the distance now that sun was completely gone, slowly walking Ebisu and Boudica started to feel tired from what felt like one long day. As the three approached the ship they could hear the sound of what sounded like two people arguing back and forth, F/n let out a sigh turning to Boudica and Ebisu with a small grin.

F/n: I'll go ahead and meet the two of you back on the ship.

Ebisu: Do you sense that our crew is in trouble.

F/n shook his head no in response making the other two confused.

F/n: No I wouldn't go that far more like I have a very troublesome little sister. Anyway i'll meet you two there. Hold on to this for me Boudica.

F/n handed Boudica the roses in his hands, before either of them could respond the air around him started crackling until F/n vanished in a flash of (f/c) neon lightening leaving the other two staring at each other with confusion.

Ebisu: Well it seems we should hurry quickly ...even if he can handle it we still need to make sure the crew is okay.

Boudica: Yeah....i trust him but if he runs into trouble i need to make sure to be the that's backing him up.

Boudica took a deep breath continuing forward towards the ship with Ebisu following at her side staring at the ship ahead of them.

                      (A Few Minutes Earlier)(Tartarus) (Crew's Location)

   Lilith stood in front of the door to the captain quarter blocking it from the female standing across from her. Pudding stared at the small child with annoyance each time she tried to go inside the room she was blocked by the small girl.

Pudding: Let me in I want to rest!

Lilith: No, only my Captain is allowed inside this room and those he grants permission

Pudding raised the kitsune mask she held in her hand out towards the small child who stared at it with annoyed eyes.

Pudding: I told you i'm his guest so that mean I have permission to enter his room.

Lilith: ......You said he only wanted you to escort the people who came for the cake and once he got the mask that you would leave. My captain didn't say anything about allowing you into the room so you can wait out on the deck or in the kitchen........or off the ship preferably 

The two female locked eyes at each other both of them getting angry, on the deck the other members stared watching as the argument continued going around in circles.

Sachi: S-shouldn't we do something Kuan?

Kuan took a sip from the sake bottle in her hand, the other three could see by the look on her face she hardly cared about defusing the argument and was enjoying her time by watching it.

Pudding: Like I said Let me in!

Lilith: No urgh if you didn't have my captain's mask I would have killed you by now!

Pudding: Oh I would love to see you try!

Hawk turned to Ducker who was standing next to his sister ready to protect her if the current situation started to get out of control.

Hawk: Since Kuan doesn't want to do anything, maybe you should as the next senior crew member.

Ducker eyes widen with surprise by the sudden request from his best friend.