Number one of six

Blake lay back against the cool sheets, as Negan's tanned arms curled around her shoulders, pulling her firmly into him.

She was still, at this moment in time, in her pale blue cotton dress, as the dark-haired Saviour beside her, lay back, his grey jeans still undone, with his now-satisfied cock sagging from his zipper, with his heavy black boots still on.

Blake had sucked him, hearing him emit copious amounts of swear words from his lips, as his fingers had tangled into her hair urgently. Her tongue had licked expertly at his length and it wasn't surprising that the bearded man had not lasted very long, grunting out harshly, before cumming hard into her mouth, sending a hot streams of ejaculate over her tongue, dousing her throat slickly.

Blake now, turned her body into his, feeling him let out a heavy sigh, as she pressed her face into his tanned collarbone.

"Why the fuck haven't we been doin' that since the first day I fuckin' met you, Sweetheart?" uttered the dark haired Saviour reaching up and dragging his free hand down his face lazily.

But Blake just pressed a smile into his skin, her digits reaching up and coming to rest upon his lean, hair-smattered torso.

"Well I was otherwise spoken for at the time," she murmured, closing her eyes lethargically. "...and you have five wives. So..."

She heard Negan give a chuckle, readjusting the position of his arm around her momentarily, his thumb rubbing circles against her bare skin.

"Even fuckin' so," he uttered with a small scoff, glancing down at her. "Now that was good fuckin' foreplay we could've been enjoyin' for at least the last couple of months, by now."

Blake smirked, lifting her head up and staring down at him bemusedly, raising an eyebrow.

"That was just foreplay, huh?" she inquired, a smirk dancing its way across her features now.

But the dark-haired Saviour just sighed and gave a cocky shrug of his broad shoulders, closing his eyes contentedly.

"Yup," he replied matter-of-factly. "That, was just round fuckin' one, Princess. Daddy's got at least another couple of sessions in him before sun-up."

Blake let out a small laugh, lifting herself up into sitting position, facing him now, as he opened a single chocolate eye, peering up at her.

For a moment neither of them said anything, with Blake staring down, toying with the sheets beneath her as Negan merely stared back at her for the longest time, his eyes roving across her face. Before Blake finally, after an age, opened her mouth to speak.

"Thanks...f-for all this..." she said, her eyes finally flickering up and meeting with his again. "This is the first time since I can remember, that my birthday's been more than just a single five dollar bookstore gift-certificate from my aunt."

Negan remained blank-faced for a long moment, taking in every inch of her pink cheeks, before he finally parted his own lips...reaching his hand out and snatching up hers.

"You're welcome, Darlin'," uttered the bearded man, bringing her hand to his mouth and pressing a gentle kiss to her smooth knuckles affectionately.

This was certainly a different side of Negan that Blake had never seen before. Vulnerable...caring...sweet...

Blake pursed her lips offering him a coy grin, giving the slightest of perplexed frowns. And it wasn't a second later, that she had moved over him, her hand still in his, coming to sit on his lap.

Negan, with his member still hanging from his pants, and Blake with no panties on, could feel how precarious and teasing this position was, but Blake would play this game anyway, straddling him, as her hands fell to his abdomen.