8.

Before anyone could react, the twins were blasted across the hall and landed with a painful sounding thud. Students rushed from their places and surrounded the boys, hoping to get a glimpse of their possible injuries and disfigurements. Blair even got up from the bench and wandered over, trying to appear calm and only curious about the situation. She ignored the Beauxbatons boys that followed after her who laughed among themselves at the moments of airborne the twins suffered.

Blair watched as the twins sat up with groans of pain and showed their faces, revealing long grey hair and overgrown beards that took up the space from their noses to their chins. The school burst out into laughter and Blair bit her tongue in order to hold back the loudest laughs of them all. The twins looked around confused at everyone first before turning to each other, seeing their beards and grey hair.

"I did try to warn you," Professor Dumbledore's voice came from the entrance of the hall and everyone went silent as the old man smiled at the twins. "But you're beards will never be as impressive as mine. Off to the hospital wing you two."

Lee rushed from the crowd while still giggling and helped the two to their feet, taking them out of the hall and towards the hospital wing. Professor Dumbledore soon followed after them and let the remaining people in the hall continue their watching of the goblet's flame. Blair had half a mind to go after the twins, but was stopped by the voices of the three Beuxbatons gossiping behind her.

"Quel couple d'imbeciles!" Ruben laughed. Blair didn't know any French but she was aware of the word 'imbecile' and whipped around with a flare in her eyes.

"Can I help you three with anything?" she spat and they turned down to look at her, glancing at each other with smirks on their faces.

"Well now that you ask-" Marceau smugly said and Blair didn't even let him finish. She pulled her wand out from her sock and caused a mist to explode around her, making the three boys cough and stumble backwards.

"Quoi au nom de Merlin!" Gustave didn't finish as he opened his eyes and found the spot of where Blair stood to be empty.

Blair put her hands on her knees while panting and sighed in relief of being out of the presence of the three pains in the neck. She stood to her full height and glanced over her shoulder towards the Great Hall, before continuing down the corridor, hoping she'd never come across those three boys again.

"Miss Rosier, may I speak with you for a moment?"

She turned around and saw Professor Dumbledore standing there with his usual kind smile. He had his hands clasped together and looked at her with his clear grey eyes, stepping towards her calmly. She had never talked to the Headmaster before but knew he was a kind man who was understanding and forgiving. But she couldn't help but be nervous to be confronted by him and lowered her head once he stopped in front of her.

"I apologise for not coming to talk to you earlier-" he started as he peered down at her through his spectacles. "-I have been rather busy with preparations for the tournament. But I've wanted to ensure that you are comfortable with Professor Moody being one of your teachers for this year."

Blair gulped at the mention of the man and raised her gaze from the floor up to the Professor. She saw that he was sincere in his words and looked generally worried for her situation. The man knew of Professor Moody's involvement with her father's death as he was there the day he was convicted for his crimes. He was also there the day Professor Moody was first seen without the chunk in his nose.

"Are you comfortable with him as your teacher, Miss Rosier?" he questioned again as Blair didn't respond. "I will personally take his place as your Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher if you truly wish."