64.

While the school term resumed on September 1st, Blair was indulging in the privilege of being an adult. This meant sleeping in past eight o'clock and not even stirring until at least ten thirty in the morning. She woke up to the white ceiling that had been plastered with smiling cat stickers, which had been George's way of trying to get Blair to feel comfortable in a new house and new room. She smiled sleepily at the adorable feline faces before turning her head to see the left side of the covers pulled neatly into place but absent of its designated warmth bag. George had been up early in order to open the shop with Fred and had started taking the curtsey of making his side of the bed. It was his way of showing Blair that he was capable of keeping the flat tidy, but it was a futile attempt as the rest of the room had been let in a state of chaos.

Blair sat up and eyed the many items of clothing that were spewed across the floor and hanging out of their shared wardrobe in the corner. She supposed that she wouldn't be able to change his ways completely and there was always the option of moving into the spare room, which was initially meant to be hers anyway. But she had become so comfortable and content with sleeping in the same king-sized bed as George, that changing any of it would seem like moving into a new place all over again.

Swinging her legs to the side, she stood up from the mattress and stretched her arms above her head. Hearing a satisfying crack, she started making her way towards the wardrobe, when the softness of fur brushed against her legs and a loud meow reached her ears.

"Did the boys forget to feed you again?" she asked and got no answer, only Jasper's yellow eyes staring up at her with his tail high in the air. Blair sighed and pulled on the sweater Molly gave her for Christmas and headed towards the kitchen.

Jasper followed her down the hall and meowed constantly at his owner. He had been locked out of her and George's room all night (Fred set strict rules for Jasper to stay out of the bedrooms at night, so that he didn't get into the habit of walking in whenever he felt like it. This was mostly just for the fear of Fred going to bed one day and getting a nasty scratch from the feline hiding under his covers) and wanted affection as well as his breakfast. He had pestered the twins when they exited their rooms and had been left with his bowl empty by the time they rushed out of the flat from waking up late.

"There you go," Blair said aloud as she lowered Jasper's bowl to the ground, letting him dive into his wet food that he had been anticipating for hours now.

Blair made her own breakfast and sat down at the kitchen counter, wondering what downstairs was like today. With the kids now back at school, there would be the possibility of sales decreasing from the lack of foot traffic. But the twins had been talking about setting up their postal service again, which is what they did at the end of last year's school year after they flew off into the sky on their brooms. This allowed Umbridge and her Slytherins to be tormented without the Weasleys even being in sight. If they were to continue this sales strategy, kids at Hogwarts will always have access to their favourite joke products.

When the two finished their food, Jasper followed after Blair back towards her shared bedroom. Today, she would be meeting up with Poppy, Mina and Nancy. She had sent them letters throughout the summer to apologise for her sudden disappearance and wanted to stay friends outside of Hogwarts. The three had probably completed their education and done their exams, so she wanted to hear that they were now pursuing as fully fledged adult witches.

Blair pulled on her signature black clothing while Jasper sat on the window sill that overlooked Diagon Alley below. She grabbed the Amethyst necklace that George had given her at the Yule Ball and hung it around her neck, letting it fall against her black shirt. Just to be a little different, she pulled on her blue denim jacket. It was the only thing she owned that wasn't black and she liked to wear it when she was feeling adventurous.