80.

The summer was long and the wait for the Order mission was the longest of all. They had been discussing the plan ever since they sent Harry back to live at Privet Drive and had been adding to it, taking things from it, and changing it altogether. It was the most dangerous one yet. They would be risking not only Harry's life, but the Order's as well. But there was no way to get home back to The Burrow safely without taking these risks.

It had initially been Mad-Eye's idea. With his past experiences in Polyjuice Potion, he thought it would be a brilliant idea for the Order to become Harry for a night. This way, Death Eaters that were waiting for him to leave his protected house on Privet Drive would be thrown off by the sheer amount of Harrys' that would exit. Constant surveillance has been established around the house from both the Order and from You Know Who. The Dark Lord wanted to snatch the boy up as soon as he stepped out and the fact that he still couldn't do magic until his seventeenth birthday, which was in a few days, made the time perfect to end the feud the two had since Harry's birth.

A letter had been slipped through the door of Privet Drive to warn Harry that the Order were coming and that the Dursleys had been told that they had won a summer getaway. This of course wasn't true, but the Muggle family had to be out of the house when the Order left disguised as several Harry Potters'. It was also for their safety. It would only be a matter of time before Death Eaters decide to try and lure Harry out of the house by taking one of his last few family members as hostages or to make an example out of.

Much to George's dismay, Blair had been allowed to come along and participate in the mission like any other Order of the Phoenix member. He had been able to conceal her at The Burrow for the entire summer, but had fallen through when the mission was said to need the entire Order. In his eyes, Blair was just as vulnerable and important as Harry. If You Know Who were to get a hold of Blair's healing potions and her exquisite potioneering skills, they would surely have an advantage in the recently commenced Second Wizarding war. But he was unfortunately overruled for the decision by Blair herself and the rest of the Order. They needed everyone they could for this mission.

Blair stood out on the lawn of 4 Privet Drive in the warm summer night and watched Harry open the door to reveal the awful wallpaper and furniture that could be seen in the hallway. She stood with Fred and George who had worn their matching suits and brown trench coats; their hair gelled upwards in a neat spiky style. The two had chosen today to put some effort into their hair to distract themselves from the dangerous events that were yet to come. They wouldn't want to admit they were scared, but their attention to their appearance clearly showed it.

The Order poured into the house and cringed at the pink striped wallpaper that was in every room. Tonks classically tripped over the bin that sat next to the kitchen counter and was steadied by Remus, who gave her an amused smile. Kingsley and Arthur stayed in the hallway to keep watch on the front door and the staircase that led up to the second floor. Bill, Fleur and Charlie stood with Ron and Hermione who gave their best friend some encouraging smiles. In the corner of the living room, stood the twins and Blair who waited for the mission to begin and for them to all risk their lives for a specky git ; that stood near clueless next to Mad-Eye. Mundungus Fletcher and other Order members looked through the large window that overlooked the front lawn that was immaculately mowed.

"No," the boy immediately said after Mad-Eye brought out his infamous flask and swirled around the potion. "Absolutely not!"

"Told you he'd take it well," Hermione mentioned, hinting back to her previous statements in Order meetings. It was true that she'd said countless times that the mission was barmy enough, but there was no chance Harry would let them do it. Not for his sake.

"I'm not letting everyone risk their life for me," Harry shook his head.

"It wouldn't be the first time, mate," Ron added.